Halimo gets killed by Police officer in Columbus Ohio

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raajicun. Ilaahay ha unaxariisto walaasheen. Sh Mukhtar said she left behind a daughter. May Allah protect her from every fitan and make her a righteous child.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raajicun. Ilaahay ha unaxariisto walaasheen. Sh Mukhtar said she left behind a daughter. May Allah protect her from every fitan and make her a righteous child.

The family will be materially rich.
Ben Crump is on prowl

Pre-frhnn

Sheikh Faarax
This is what I don’t like about Americans, they see crystal clear a guy running someone over and they bail them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

(☝🏿 Watch the video)

I feel badly for the family and I even sick to my stomach knowing that they’ve hired this one lawyer who has gotten rich off of Somalis involved in car crashes and work related injuries. The man probably pockets huge amount of money off of them while telling them “LOOK! I won you $20k “ when reality he won them $90k”. Every year he sponsors the Somali soccer tournament. He has Somalis working for him as recruiters. They read over each morning’s car crash sifting through names and when they see a Somali car crash victim the Somali guy calls the family to marinate them with promises.
I JUST DONT LIKE HIS VULTURE BEHAVIOR.

Btw! The picture is clearer now. Marxuumada was just 25 years of age and had a child.
She was also suffering from mental illness.
She had habit of walking out of the house due to her mental illness. She like to take a walk in the neighborhood. That neighborhood has a man street called Morse Rd. It is very busy and at night cars can be going as fast as 50mph. She was walking at 2am. Maskiinad.
This officer had a DUI back in 2015. Most definitely he was drunk.
The family will be wealthy after it is said and done. I am sure they’ll win about $3m.
However, the criminal trial of the rogue cop will use our sister’s mental illness as an excuse.

Ilaahay u naxariiso.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN to the mother and I am praying for the young children. Inshallah if there is a gofundme, please link it in the thread.

I am not going to bring politics into this thread and I hope no one else does.

Trending

Latest posts