Half Yemeni guy embarrasses Somali girls who slid in his dms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This 4"11 half caste thinks he's all that. It's embarrassing how some birds will say and do anything to get noticed by this midget.

He's not cute and his over-weight, line backer girlfriend who actually begged his mom to introduce them can f*ck all the off!

I'm more mad at these thirsty, crusty birds who are sliding in this Walmart brand version of Mexican chihuahua dms.

Last edited:
This 4"11 half caste thinks he's all that. It's embarrassing how some birds will say and do anything to get noticed by this midget.

He's not cute and his over-weight, line backer girlfriend who actually begged his mom to introduce them can f*ck all the off!

I'm more mad at these thirsty, crusty birds who are sliding in this Walmart brand version of Mexican chihuahua dms.

Biggest L we took to date. I really dislike half-Somalis.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
4'11 ??? In Australia, he'd be classed as legally disabled :dead:

He seems like an insecure guy...and the type to respond to his own dm's by pretending to be his girlfriend. Why would anyone be insecure enough to check their partners dm? You should trust him/her to respond/not respond accordingly and if theres no trust why be with each other? I doubt any girl in her right state of mind actually dm'd other girls on behalf of their man. If anyone should be embarrassed it should be him and his girlfriend (IF she even engaged in said activity).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts