Half somali girl is a public drunk

Lies.

MJs don't marry Sacad often AT ALL, historically, there was some intermarriage but now people don't even cross the green zone, so tell me how MJs marry Sacad? Let alone other Hawiye.

In the diaspora, MJs marry each other mostly also and then they marry everyone else equally.

Why do non-MJs pretend to know more about us than we do.

Truth be told, MJs don't like marrying HG at ALL. They ruined their name and reputation during the civil war.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lies.

MJs don't marry Sacad often AT ALL, historically, there was some intermarriage but now people don't even cross the green zone, so tell me how MJs marry Sacad? Let alone other Hawiye.

In the diaspora, MJs marry each other mostly also and then they marry everyone else equally.

Why do non-MJs pretend to know more about us than we do.

Truth be told, MJs don't like marrying HG at ALL. They ruined their name and reputation during the civil war.
I have 1st cousins who are half-half. The only tribe that i don't have in my family are gadabursi and degodia

Your an extreme qabilist who lives in her own fantasy world

I met a few but more mixed with mr/og but mainly other harti and yeah mjs mainly marry eachother around 70% of the time
Exactly.

MJs marry each other number 1.
Then they marry other Puntites or Marehan and Ogaadeen.

Thereafter Hawiye, Isaaq etc.

Even on this forum, most Mjs are full Mj or half Harti or Daarood. Out of over 20, only 1 is Half Hawiye and that is Dr Osman with a Murursade mother.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Exactly.

MJs marry each other number 1.
Then they marry other Puntites or Marehan and Ogaadeen.

Thereafter Hawiye, Isaaq etc.

Even on this forum, most Mjs are full Mj or half Harti or Daarood. Out of over 20, only 1 is Half Hawiye and that is Dr Osman with a Murursade mother.

Trending