Half somali girl is a public drunk

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This is your quote you said a drunk cant be Muslim, once you drink your arent allowed to pray for 40 days(false)

You are making blanket takfiir on all drinking Muslims by saying they don"t exist (muslimnimo)
1. I'm glad you corrected to me on that 40-day ruling and I did rate your post informative as a result. I can't correct my old posts, though, so I apologize if you're still confused on my stance.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Somali-madow mixes are always madow and hideous. To say that they retain Somali features is disinformation
They do retain Somali features tho, the girl in the OP is half Tanzanian Bantu and yet she looks quite Somali.

This girl’s mum is AA and her dad is Somali:

This guy’s mum is AA and his dad is Somali:
F989408A-6156-49C7-9B3D-62260451ACE3.jpeg

Somali features are very dominant and this myth that when we mix with foreigners, the children will never look like their Somali half needs to die out.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They do retain Somali features tho, the girl in the OP is half Tanzanian Bantu and yet she looks quite Somali.

View attachment 71345

Somali features are very dominant and this myth that when we mix with foreigners, the children will never look like their Somali half needs to die out.
Some AAs have cadaan mixture and their women are not always full blown madow in looks. Somali and Bantus do not mix. Somali and cadaan would look Somali as long the woman is not pale. Same with South asian and Arabs. The children look Somali most of the time

View attachment 71345

They look hawiyish and the guy looks mjish

World

VIP
Caiue your adding bantus into our group which is not cool
Saying Somali features are dominant when mixed with non-Somalis isn’t adding them into our group. It’s just stating an observation.

Some AAs have cadaan mixture and their women are not always full blown madow in looks. Somali and Bantus do not mix. Somali and cadaan would look Somali as long the woman is not pale. Same with South asian and Arabs. The children look Somali most of the time
Somali + Cadaan look Arab or Pakistani 99 % of the time.

Somali + Arab = depends on the Arab country. If you mean Yemeni then yes they look like light skin Somalis, but if you mean Syrian or Palestinian then definitely not.

Half non-Horner black + Somali usually look like Rwandans most of the time and never look full blown madow. I’ve posted examples that prove my point.

Saying Somali features are dominant when mixed with non-Somalis isn’t adding them into our group. It’s just stating an observation.

Somali + Arab = depends on the Arab country. If you mean Yemeni then yes they look like light skin Somalis, but if you mean Syrian or Palestinian then definitely not.

Half non-Horner black + Somali usually look like Rwandans most of the time and never look full blown madow. I’ve posted examples that prove my point.
Rwandans look somali mostly though like their pm

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

It depends on what cadaan. Swedish/Finnish and Somali mix look Somali while Somali and English mix look Arab. Also Somali and Paki/Indian would lean to Somali side but not always with pakis. Somali and Indian mix is 99% Somali if the father is Somali

Trending

Latest posts