Half-Filipino Somali Christian Girl Baffles Somalis on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It's ya girl with another one of these Somali Twitter threads
:russ:

So this girl, half-Filipino and half-Somali, decides to post some pictures of herself to take advantage of the "BreakTheInternet" photo tags that have been trending over the past week or so

It wasn't long before people noticed the Cross necklace she was wearing

Most people are shocked to see that Somali Christians exist. Some are jumping to her defense since they know a Somali Christian or two

Thoughts?
:sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's cute mA. Somali christians aren't uncommon, they prefer to be off the radar for reasons like this, at least that's what I've heard from one. Besides, how did they forget our fav villain :ayaanswag:& that copycat walters

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Most people are shocked to see that Somali Christians exist.
Somali atheists exist so why would you be shocked Somali Christians exist? Filipinos are like 95% catholic (and really fucked up ones at that). Not hard to believe a Somali-Filipino girl is Christian. Her looks though

:ehh:

Her mother is probably Filipino and
I am assuming a absentee Somali
Father.

Hence her being Christian, she was
Brought up in her mothers faith.

She probably enjoys eating pork!

:mjlol:

Her mother is probably Filipino and
I am assuming a absentee Somali
Father.

Hence her being Christian, she was
Brought up in her mothers faith.

She probably enjoys eating pork!

:mjlol:

When the father is Somali, they become part of the ajanbi culture but when the mother is Somali, they become Muslim and somali

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Somali atheists exist so why would you be shocked Somali Christians exist? Filipinos are like 95% catholic (and really fucked up ones at that). Not hard to believe a Somali-Filipino girl is Christian. Her looks though

:ehh:
Somali non-Muslims don't really exist on Twitter. When one gets into the public view for having a controversial opinion most people are extremely surprised and shocked

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's ya girl with another one of these Somali Twitter threads
:russ:

So this girl, half-Filipino and half-Somali, decides to post some pictures of herself to take advantage of the "BreakTheInternet" photo tags that have been trending over the past week or so

It wasn't long before people noticed the Cross necklace she was wearing

Most people are shocked to see that Somali Christians exist. Some are jumping to her defense since they know a Somali Christian or two

Thoughts?
:sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree you cant be A Christian or atheist your No longer a Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts