Half-Filipino Somali Christian Girl Baffles Somalis on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
hey @Starscream check this out:sass2:

Looks like someones jealous :sass1:

You think I'm jealous of every non Somali female. Because I routinely say the exact same thing about Somali girls and you never say anything.

Be honest..... do you think Somali girls are beneath every other race? :ummhmsmiley:

but yeah she looks like she's from the slums of Manila. The only feature she got off her somali dad was dark skin. Making her look kind of unfortunate.

Indho yar, San weyne and shortness are not something most are jealous of. At least not me. :hova:

It's ya girl with another one of these Somali Twitter threads
:russ:

So this girl, half-Filipino and half-Somali, decides to post some pictures of herself to take advantage of the "BreakTheInternet" photo tags that have been trending over the past week or so

It wasn't long before people noticed the Cross necklace she was wearing

Most people are shocked to see that Somali Christians exist. Some are jumping to her defense since they know a Somali Christian or two

Thoughts?
:sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old news. Her name is Yasmine Abdi, so it looks like her Dad took the Geeljire Genes to the Phillipines :salute:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You think I'm jealous of every non Somali female. Because I routinely say the exact same thing about Somali girls and you never say anything.

Be honest..... do you think Somali girls are beneath every other race? :ummhmsmiley:

but yeah she looks like she's from the slums of Manila. The only feature she got off her somali dad was dark skin. Making her look kind of unfortunate.

Indho yar, San weyne and shortness are not something most are jealous of. At least not me. :hova:
This girl is somali though...well atleast shes half.

No i do not think every somali girl is beneath every other race..stop putting words onto my mouth:kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Preach on baayo, preach on. Wreck him sis, wreck his ass...

@Gucci mane is basic guy with basic taste.

It's ya girl with another one of these Somali Twitter threads
:russ:

So this girl, half-Filipino and half-Somali, decides to post some pictures of herself to take advantage of the "BreakTheInternet" photo tags that have been trending over the past week or so

It wasn't long before people noticed the Cross necklace she was wearing

Most people are shocked to see that Somali Christians exist. Some are jumping to her defense since they know a Somali Christian or two

Thoughts?
:sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Half-Somali girls are always :ahh: finer than the refined sugar thats used in shaah cadeys.

I still don't consider them Somali tho :farole:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Zeus

STYLIN
Full Somali are prettier..
7j7oq.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This girl is somali though...well atleast shes half.

No i do not think every somali girl is beneath every other race..stop putting words onto my mouth:kodaksmiley:

Why do you get :superman: when I talk shit about non Somali girls though?

Everyone was gets quite when I shit on Somali girls looks but dare I say anything about an amxaaro. :umad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

@Reiko has a point. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. Half Somalis are random. You never know what you'll get. What sets Somalis apart is their skin tone and features. The best looking mixes always favour Somali, not ajnabi so I don't understand the scepticism. They either get old more quickly, look nothing like us (HOA) or are just meh. I have yet to find one that captures my attention. The guys in particular aren't anything to write home about.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Half-Somali girls are always :ahh: finer than the refined sugar thats used in shaah cadeys.

I still don't consider them Somali tho :farole:

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Since when do dark skin Somali girls with flat noses, big lips and nearly closed eyes get this much praise?

If this girl said she was full somalis there would be thread going on about a Somali Bantu girl is gassing herself up. Kkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.