Halaaaw

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huh? What you mean I thought every woman used feminine hygiene products in the West it’s impossible to be without it

I can't get into it. I changed my mind. I rather pretend it does not smell

My mother could kill me if my hygiene was not on point

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
It not feasible for Xalimos because anything put inside the vagina has an expiration date, even tampons." Not following proper tampon hygiene can lead to an increased risk of infection or TSS, a complication of a Staph bacterial infection that although is rare, can occur fast and be extremely serious, even leading to death.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It not feasible for Xalimos because anything put inside the vagina has an expiration date, even tampons." Not following proper tampon hygiene can lead to an increased risk of infection or TSS, a complication of a Staph bacterial infection that although is rare, can occur fast and be extremely serious, even leading to death.

I am prepared to die not to smell huuno

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I can't get into it. I changed my mind. I rather pretend it does not smell

My mother could kill me if my hygiene was not on point
Huh..But how would you smell if you shower twice a day, use deodorant and change the products frequently? I don’t see you can you smell so often

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huh..But how would you smell if you shower twice a day, use deodorant and change the products frequently? I don’t see you can you smell so often

10900.jpg