Hairy beast Egyptian says Somalis have to pick between two ZOOKEEPERS: KSA or Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Expect to see multiple comments insulting Egypt and Egyptians because of one stupid comment by a troll.

These threads are all the same, and the same users always have the same responses.
When will we learn?

Expect to see multiple comments insulting Egypt and Egyptians because of one stupid comment by a troll.

These threads are all the same, and the same users always have the same responses.
When will we learn?

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I've said this many times but advocating against insulting and disliking millions of people does not fit any definition of "bootyclapping".

@fardowsa I'm not sure why you liked his comment, I think you and I are both aware that I have no special love for Arabs. You must be confusing me with other users.

I've said this many times but advocating against insulting and disliking millions of people does not fit any definition of "bootyclapping".

@fardowsa I'm not sure why you liked his comment, I think you and I are both aware that I have no special love for Arabs. You must be confusing me with other users.
I'm confusing you for Ducttape:dabcasar:

Stop bootclapping and having common sense.

If it was any other group, you wouldn't say a word but when it comes to the Falafels, you beg for it to stop.

You're shameless.

He's a copt that bootyclaps for Arabs. He even made a video apology to Lebanese twitter where he called a fellow Egyptian a gorilla.

He ain't wrong, Somalia should side with who will provide the most food, KSA is the clear option, but they're hesitant since KSA has a history of abuse towards their animals.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
There was a reason why Somalia was called the 'Switzerland of Africa'.

Somalia can be allies of both and I don't care what you 'Arab lovers' have to say about it.

Kiss my negro ass.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
If it was any other group, you wouldn't say a word but when it comes to the Falafels, you beg for it to stop.

You're shameless.
Uh, no.
They're the only group that even get this level of hate.
Even Bantus are less hated and are much less frequently hated on, despite dislike of Bantus being more widespread. The Arab scenario is so often repeated and ubiquitous that it got annoying enough for me to actually respond to.
Also, I have called users out on hating on other groups, namely Somali Bantus. I'm a lot of things but I'm not a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.