Hair

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
it helps hairgrowth by increasing the blood circulation. the foam form is better with less side effect but the lotion has more efficacity.

the problem is you cant be off that because you will star to lose hair again.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
this is fax. my mom would always trip about me growing my hair out to a afro saying it’s “ciyaal suuq” but when my lil bro with jilaac hair grows it out, it’s a cute and it’s a sunnah since the prophet grew his hair out too -_-
You just described my family :ohlord:

The hypocrisy is outstanding. Does your little brother call out your mother for saying something like that or does he go along with it?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
technically everyone is timo jileec, people with "j*reer" hair are just people with dry hair. learn to moisturize it

I hope you’re trolling because you & I both know that’s bullshit. That’s the equivalent of saying “Curly people actually have straight hair. They just need to moisturize it more”. It doesn’t matter how a person moisturizes their hair, their texture won’t be altered. The only way that can happen is if they use powerful chemicals, such as perms/relaxers.

I hope you’re trolling because you & I both know that’s bullshit. That’s the equivalent of saying “Curly people actually have straight hair. They just need to moisturize it more”. It doesn’t matter how a person moisturizes their hair, their texture won’t be altered. The only way that can happen is if they use powerful chemicals, such as perms/relaxers.
this is moisturized type 4 hair (or "Ja*eer hair")
moisturized hair.jpg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Did any of you try monoxydil before?
Im trying to grow but i have a lot of empty spots. I dont really trust the internet because most of em are Arabs and white dudes and they tend to have natural beared. Tips?
Don't use minoxidil for your beard, I tried that shit when I was 18 and it gave me unbearable heart palpitations and vision issues. So not worth the stress, go for a safer alternative like peppermint + jojoba + castor oil mixture, might take longer but at least you won't be risking it.

this is moisturized type 4 hair (or "Ja*eer hair")View attachment 161971
thats 4a hair and not 4c. somali people CAN have 4a hair but that doesnt mean somalis with 4c dont exist. And thats false my dad use to tell me that too. its true ur hair looks more loose when its mostureized but bruh i can pout 50 different products on my hair but as soon as there isnt any more water in ur hair itll go back nappy. unless u want us to carry around a bottle water to water our hair every 20 min

The hypocrisy is outstanding. Does your little brother call out your mother for saying something like that or does he go along with it?
yeh, than she goes on about how she dont want me getting targeted by cops cuz ill look more "madow" MY NIGGA THATS THE HAIR THAT GOES ON MY HEAD WTF

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
thats 4a hair and not 4c. somali people CAN have 4a hair but that doesnt mean somalis with 4c dont exist. And thats false my dad use to tell me that too. its true ur hair looks more loose when its mostureized but bruh i can pout 50 different products on my hair but as soon as there isnt any more water in ur hair itll go back nappy. unless u want us to carry around a bottle water to water our hair every 20 min
:jaynerd: 4c malis exist? I've yet to have ever seen one. closest I have seen is 4b

that is 4c hair

yeh, than she goes on about how she dont want me getting targeted by cops cuz ill look more "madow" MY NIGGA THATS THE HAIR THAT GOES ON MY HEAD WTF
I think it’s good advice cops sometimes shoot in the back before they see your face, you can see hair from in front or behind someone.

Trending