Hair straightening

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
This made me want to straighten my hair, look how beautiful woah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is his natural hair:

i never knew hair straightening was this much sixhir
:yacadiim::farmajoyaab:

One of my former jarèer friend used to get those, she used to leave it in for 2 months before washing her hair. Her hair used to stink by the end of the first month.

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
One of my former jarèer friend used to get those, she used to leave it in for 2 months before washing her hair. Her hair used to stink by the end of the first month.
black women never fail to amaze me

I don’t get why some men like to straighten their hair? Like leave that for the women Wtf he looks like a laga roone

Rastavelli-67

GEELJIRE FIRST
This made me want to straighten my hair, look how beautiful woah

this is his natural hair:

i never knew hair straightening was this much sixhir
:yacadiim::farmajoyaab:
Please don't do it, it's a curse to Somali hair.
You will suffer from recession , your hair phenotype is already jileec marka this device will torture the life out of them lol
There are other obvious ways

Real life me allowing woman to dictate whats goes in my hair done cost me a few inches on my hairline plus the relaxer they bullied me into now half my head hair naturally soft while the otherhalf like its from zimbabwe ffs

Nacnac

🥰🥰🥰
Eeew did you make sure to cover your hair so injir didn’t jump on your head :susp: