Status
Not open for further replies.
44243058_10155741818841787_7096926538829922304_n.jpg

44318109_1885253221589083_8479413942328754176_n.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yh I agree. It is better for them to be celibate than get HIV going in a bacteria infested exit @Mercury just got offended

Forget about HIV. Thats a bonus u get from being celibate. But just the awkwardness of two males or two female in the same bed. Sad.

For male both wake up with with two erect penises in the morning. Iieeew talk about weapons.

For women, both wake up in the morning with a fish aroma.

Opposite is better.

Forget about HIV. Thats a bonus u get from being celibate. But just the awkwardness of two males or two female in the same bed. Sad.

For male both wake up with with two erect penises in the morning. Iieeew talk about weapons.

For women, both wake up in the morning with a fish aroma.

Opposite is better.
Ugh just hearing a man call another man my husband makes me want to punch them and the women rubbing their juices on each other. They can get HIV as well Sorry @Mercury you have the ok card. No one will attack u.

la illah ila allah :faysalwtf: why did you post this. Lord have mercy on my soul this has massively traumatized me. This man is a disgrace to the Madow community. Please don't post this degeneracy ever again. Inshallah this never happens to us faraah :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts