HAG nation has even ruined Liido beach

This is an old photo but this is what I mean…

When the tide is high, most of the beach is gone and now the people will be trapped between buildings and the ocean.

Where is the space for changing rooms, picnic tables, chairs, lounge chairs, barbecue machines etc?

View attachment 240157

The solution for this is for HSM to force the companies that built on the beach to pay for land reclaimation which give extra beach space.

They damaged it, they should fix it.
HSM and FGS doesn't have the authority to implement such policies. One has better chances with the Governor Madaale.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
More like HAG nation are always cleaning up after the somali speaking ppl mess that they bring to muq wanaag

You dont see the chinese criticizing the Japanese ppls beaches or vice versa
😀

The shoreline in lido looks fine, there are many other beaches within driving distance from lido that are way better then lido

Inshallah they replicate this in the rest of the city. The amount of trash all over xamar is beyond concerning, especially in the water itself

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why is Liido such a major deal. There’s a gazillion beaches in Xamar and beyond. Liido a great view and it can have as many hotels as it wants to boost the local economy.

Personally I’m more of a Jaziira guy

Why is Liido such a major deal. There’s a gazillion beaches in Xamar and beyond. Liido a great view and it can have as many hotels as it wants to boost the local economy.

Personally I’m more of a Jaziira guy
Jaziira is beautiful mA but Liido is easier to access and has better services to offer. Great nightlife aswell.

underdeveloped for now but i like the quietness
I visited Jaziira on a full moon night, it was so beautiful and calm.

Can't wait to do same thing From Hobyo to Merca with my fam iA an annual trip. Actually it should become reer Muqdisho tradition to rent Villas along the coast and take your fam there for few weeks every year.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think is pretty cool to have restaurants right there by the ocean in lido
Other beaches like Jazeeraand and abaaby dhaxan should have better regulation to protect the mangroves and flamingo inhabitants

Beachside restaurants right by the ocean should be in places where there are cliff edges or hills.

If the beach is ground level and you build a restaurant on the sand, erosion will eventually destroy the buildings foundations.

This exact thing happened in Australia.

F774E365-DAFB-4B39-AF82-3E99D8A1146B.jpeg

Beachside restaurants right by the ocean should be in places where there are cliff edges or hills.

If the beach is ground level and you build a restaurant on the sand, erosion will eventually destroy the buildings foundations.

This exact thing happened in Australia.

View attachment 240248

100% agreed, the owners gona charge it to the game when their foundations are destroyed , salt water ain't a joke . Hopefully newer restaurants / hotels take note .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That space used to be for the beach and public park but HAG looted it and built right beside the tide lol. They have no sense of city or urban planning like MSB AUnN.