Abdirahman Abdishakur appointed as Special Envoy for Somalia’s Drought response

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He must now give up his MP post according to the constitution any MP named in a position outside of Wasiir will lose their MPship!

TekNiKo

VIP
Prof Dalxa says he must give up his MPship before working as Special Representitive for Droughts. Its a useless position because we already have Minister of Emergencies and Natural Disasters Khadijo Diiriye

TekNiKo

VIP
HAG news sites are also reporting the sharci darro of this mafia govt.

Xildhibaan Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur Warsame ayaa u muuqda inuu maanta lumiyey kursiga xildhibaanimo, marka la eego qodob ka mid ah dastuurka federaalka.

What if this new envoy job be designated as a ministerial like job? Many governmental jobs have the rank of minister

For example the USA ambassador to the UN is ranked as a member of the president's cabinet

TekNiKo

VIP
HabarGidir 5 sano mucaarad oo ku dhamaady helping kamamka qaxootiga abaaraha

Shaq Omg GIF

@TekNiKo HSM waa nin raag, dude is already hooking up his hagites. Farmaajo had 5 yrs to fattened his tol.

Jokes aside that’s a zero sum game. It’s why we’ll probably be a shyt show for the foreseeable future. Madaxweyne Qaran is Madaxweyne Qaran for all 18 regions last I checked. Seems HSM is going for Madaxweyne HAG, but the truth is only a few so called ‘politicians’ of HAG will benefit.

Honestly I salute Farmaajo walle

Jokes aside that’s a zero sum game. It’s why we’ll probably be a shyt show for the foreseeable future. Madaxweyne Qaran is Madaxweyne Qaran for all 18 regions last I checked. Seems HSM is going for Madaxweyne HAG, but the truth is only a few so called ‘politicians’ of HAG will benefit.

Honestly I salute Farmaajo walle

Murax, I see you have recovered from the Heart Attack. Stay healthy laangaab days over!

Murax, I see you have recovered from the Heart Attack. Stay healthy laangaab days over!

There was never any heart attack sxb. You win some, you lose some! Besides who’s the langaab me or you? You’re the one that had to join a coalition as a cup bearer just to defeat the king. Saaxibo you are a legend at making yourself believe stuff gacan baan kuu taagay. :trumpsmirk:

Reborn
This is very good news.

An outspoken and vocal politician who has to prove his worth for any future presidential election.

What better way then to lead the country in one of it's most pressing concerns. This can be a platform for the MP who has the responsibility to ease the burden of millions of Somalis.

Also, don't be posting the UN made constitution to claim he can't be appointed.