Hablaha iyo gymlife

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Aasalaam alaikom lovely people,

I love love love fitness. It's my way of clearing my head and of course to stay healthy. Are there any Xalimo's hitting the gym? What are your goals? How many times do you go? Cardio or lifting? Tell me all about it!

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Check out @jodeci’s thread of Somali women fitness. I am on my phone now, but search for it. They post their workout routine, but no pics, :abuxyga:.

What happened to Jodeci? I enjoyed reading her posts?

RICH

I hate it!

How? :faysalwtf:

a xalimo who works out and takes care of her body is top-notch in my book

Anybody who takes care of their body is thebomb.com

Check out @jodeci’s thread of Somali women fitness. I am on my phone now, but search for it. They post their workout routine, but no pics, :abuxyga:.

What happened to Jodeci? I enjoyed reading her posts?

I don't know who that is, but I would love to read that thread!!

RICH

Because abaayo waa boring lakiin waan ku khasbanahay.

It's not boring at all! Just put on your headphones and lift some weights, wallaahi it's the best feeling. Especially when you see results of your hard work! It's a way to challenge yourself.

Gambar

VIP
It's not boring at all! Just put on your headphones and lift some weights, wallaahi it's the best feeling. Especially when you see results of your hard work! It's a way to challenge yourself.

The results are the motivation but working out is not something I do because I like it.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Finally a xalimo who's into fitness and lifting iron

If only every xalimo was like you

RICH

What workout did you do when you were a beginner?

I immediately started doing compound movements because they build the most muscle and increase strength the fastest! But it took me a while to perform them correctly. I still struggle here and there with doing squats though. But I lowered the weight for now to correct my form.

Some exercises I recommend are: deadlifts, squats, hipthrust (lower body), military press (barbell or dumbbells), pull-ups, bent over/upright row, push-ups (upper body).

For cardio I recommend: interval running and rope-jumping

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
The biggest waste of money has been a gym membership for me.

Alhamdulillah my diet’s on point. Recently, I’ve been going for walks and doing exercises at home. I’m considering a yoga class.

Trending