Habesha transgender says his hair is a mess because he was fighting Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When i dressup as a female, i look better than 99,99% of females around me.
Geeljire transgenders are the best.

@Reiko

Who’s your adeer? Never mind.

What 1977? We weren’t only wipped our asses by Ethiopia, but it was the beginning of our end that started all the jabhado and armed struggle against the former regime that culminated into us descending into this abyss. If that war never took place, Somalia would’ve been a functioning country today. Uussh, don’t mention 1977. Ceebta inoo astur.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko

Who’s your adeer? Never mind.

What 1977? We weren’t only wipped our asses by Ethiopia, but it was the beginning of our end that started all the jabhado and armed struggle against the former regime that culminated into us descending into this abyss. If that war never took place, Somalia would’ve been a functioning country today. Uussh, don’t mention 1977. Ceebta inoo astir
Adiga Dee, who else, didn't you celebrate your 48th birthday on the weekend.

We won 1977 that's what matters.

Adiga Dee, who else, didn't you celebrate your 48th birthday on the weekend.

We won 1977 that's what matters.

@Reiko

Since your most intelligent cousin is @Crow , I understand why you’ve called me Adeer and consider me to be that age. Never mind.

Ethiopia won the war and we descended into anarchy and chaos till to this day. Don’t remind us 1977.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wow

@Emily

It’s official, Somali transgender people are cuter than Ethiopian and Eritrean ones. Finally, we have one major win.

@Reiko mashxarad.

Haha you tried it
That Eritrean transgender is beautiful and fabulous

giphy.gif

Haha you tried it
That Eritrean transgender is beautiful and fabulous

giphy.gif

@Emily

I thought we were mates, you can’t even let it slide and give us a single point? You cut my celebrations short and descended me into depression.

@4head

Sxb, look at this issue and see if you can find cuter Somali trannies on social media than Eritreans. Help me out here mate.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So this is me (i tried a face swap app+a hot body)
48268901_469273686931577_3640347605017296896_n.jpg

I look better than 99% of females wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.