Habesha guy has meltdown on tiktok

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@Cartan Boos @Keep it a boqol I seen a Somali guy make the exact same tiktok, this is persistent in both communities and to deny it is running away from the problem.

somalis would cry if a women from a clan marrys someone from their rival clan. the reality of the ground is habesha women marrying out in droves not somalis

I've only seen Somali niggas do this but with Korean guys :mjkkk:

Both of the Somali niggas looked lame and ugly too.

Kisame

That sort of adds to my initial point, theres Somalis making the same tiktoks as this habesha
Only difference is Somali tend to date each other more often compared to habesha.

Habeshas are way more open with intercultural dating with Madows compared to somalis.

Damn that's tuff but i have never seen a young habesha couple TikTok their always attacking each other and admiring other man i understand Ethiopian incels but not Somalis.

Why are Black/Bantu men everywhere breeding themselves out and obsessed with other people's women's by 2060 Asians are set to overtake blacks as the third biggest race in the USA?
:what1:
Mixed horner + west african tend to look black, its not really self hating.

bohom

Here to chill
Habeshas are way more open with intercultural dating with Madows compared to somalis.
Yeah obviously they're not muslim 💀 so their view of life is subjective. Whereas Somalis have an objective view of life.

But the Somali youth of today are slowly straying further away from their parents' beliefs and are being influenced by outside factors. So this is a new problem that must be tackled.

Kisame

Yeah obviously they're not muslim 💀 so their view of life is subjective. Whereas Somalis have an objective view of life.

But the Somali youth of today are slowly straying further away from their parents' beliefs and are being influenced by outside factors. So this is a new problem that must be tackled.

Tbh I don't think it will be a big problem. The west stopped accepting somalis so we are pretty much the last wave of Somali immigrants. The children of Gen Z and young millennial somalis will be raised by westernized middle class parents. This problem only looked worse with Ethiopians because they have a non Muslim culture and a lot of them grew up in the same low income environments as us. If they were economic migrants like west Africans I doubt they would have a bunch of incels.

Interracial dating will increase but our views on interracial dating will also change in the west. We most likely won't even have that many incels anymore since most young Somali guys in the west will probably start dating at an earlier age than most of us.

A decent amount of somalis have already fully assimilated in the west and have married out already. Travel to the states with small somali communities and you will see Somali people perfectly fine with spending the rest of their lives with a non somali partner.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Damn that's tuff but i have never seen a young habesha couple TikTok their always attacking each other and admiring other man i understand Ethiopian incels but not Somalis.

Why are Black/Bantu men everywhere breeding themselves out and obsessed with other people's women's by 2060 Asians are set to overtake blacks as the third biggest race in the USA?
:what1:
Somali incels are 90% oromo it’s insane

Trending

Latest posts