Habesha girl with the most beautiful hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one of her vids she has such nice hair mashallah. Very thick and healthy.

Unfortunately my hair can't have this much volume because I don't have curls instead I have waves.:(

I saw one of her vids she has such nice hair mashallah. Very thick and healthy.

Unfortunately my hair can't have this much volume because I don't have curls instead I have waves.:(
Have you always had wavy hair? Many people think they have wavy hair but they actually have curly hair that has been heat damaged.
My hair is curly but nowhere near as thick and beautiful.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Lol the dudes on this site are still pissed at Ethiopia and are holding a grudge for nearly 70 years lol guys let it go we lost they won let's move on Lmfao xd hahahahah

Have you always had wavy hair? Many people think they have wavy hair but they actually have curly hair that has been heat damaged.
My hair is curly but nowhere near as thick and beautiful.
I have always had wavy hair I only straighten my hair once a year lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I smell hair Densityism. :mugshotman: This is discrimination against girls, especially Horners with looser curls and or less God-given volume.

World

VIP
Ugly hair. Too wild and out of control.

This is the most beautiful hair:

AF49B187-7F9D-4952-8B61-6EC4CE6AF0CC.jpeg

1CB88AD1-A655-4B1D-BBF2-1DC0DC17870E.jpeg
ADEE0105-342A-4699-A1DE-22E460CFF650.jpeg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bet couple of madow girls committed suicide after watching this video. Imagine watching her peng hair while your wearing a WIG LOL!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ugly hair. Too wild and out of control.

This is the most beautiful hair:

View attachment 58687
View attachment 58688 View attachment 58689

Its a matter of perspective. Looks like there is chemical and heat damage. Though she has a medium hair density for her texture. She could benefit from not dying. Perhaps using a honey, olive oil and lemon treatment. It would stretch out the colour in her hair and recessitate those split ends. And its a light oil so it won't weigh her hair down. The other girl, the top of her scalp is thin and the bottom is heavy. It gives the impression that she is wearing extensions. The last one is doing something right. I favour natural types of all textures.
:yacadiim: I hope that helps you, kid

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Her hair routine is so long :gucciwhat:
I would actually die for hair this big, thick and curly. This is hair goals:banderas:

Some Habashas have very beautiful hair walaahi. Thick, jet black and really sumptuous.

She is gorgeous mashallah. I have the same hair type as her, but I've never really tried making it that voluminous before. Definitely need to try it out sometime.
:patrice:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She is gorgeous mashallah. I have the same hair type as her, but I've never really tried making it that voluminous before. Definitely need to try it out sometime.
:patrice:
Fluffy curly hair does make women more prettier

You live in CA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending