Habar yoonis is ready to support regime change in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I can't get him to do an AMA. Lol What would you want to ask the old man though

A Somalilander ( @IsaaqSultan ) was complaining about too many southie guests for our AMA's. We had a Puntland minister and need a balance, so a minister in the Somaliland government would be perfect, but if you're not willing to help with that then y'all can't complain.

A Somalilander ( @IsaaqSultan ) was complaining about too many southie guests for our AMA's. We had a Puntland minister and need a balance, so a minister in the Somaliland government would be perfect, but if you're not willing to help with that then y'all can't complain.

Ahh okay I see. I don't think any somaliland government official will ever utilise social media to its full potential let alone forums so we can cross somaliland politicians out now.

To address the topic at hand what do you as a puntlander thinking about hassan sheikh's attempts to consolidate power at home? Has it reached the time for him to be stopped in his tracks before he grows to be a bigger problem for the North (including Puntland)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ahh okay I see. I don't think any somaliland government official will ever utilise social media to its full potential let alone forums so we can cross somaliland politicians out now.

To address the topic at hand what do you as a puntlander thinking about hassan sheikh's attempts to consolidate power at home? Has it reached the time for him to be stopped in his tracks before he grows to be a bigger problem for the North (including Puntland)

This isn't something new. Hassan Sheikh has been doing this his entire term in office. He has always been a problem for the North and will continue to be so, but replacing him will not guarantee a more capable President. Hassan Sheikh is worse than Sheikh Sharif and the person after HSM might be worse than him.

Bohol

VIP
You mean Abdalle Isaxaaq sub clan lol, they are the only ones who seem to be fond of him nowadays.

You mean Abdalle Isaxaaq sub clan lol, they are the only ones who seem to be fond of him nowadays.

Warancade enjoys the support of all of the clan elders.
Guurti (house of elders) comes under the interior ministry lol. He cutting them checks man

Suldaanka Isaxaaq is very pleased to have one of his own as the man all the other sultans/caaqils/garaads of beelaha somaliland answer to.

Hubble

VIP
Nothing to do with Somalia. 99% of what he said was 'Somalia is our neighbour, we're independent, we use the Somaliland 'passport' to travel the world' and all the other stuff Somaaleyn usually say.

Nothing to do with Somalia. 99% of what he said was 'Somalia is our neighbour, we're independent, we use the Somaliland 'passport' to travel the world' and all the other stuff Somaaleyn usually say.

What is wrong with your afsomali?
He clearly said we advice the people of Somalia to over throw hassan sheikh then he further he went on to say we are ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with them through thick and thin

Hubble

VIP
Its all a part of the PR looool The main thing he wanted to get across is that Somaliland didn't participate in the election meetings because they'll never go back on their independence. The HSM stuff is to get an eye catching title because Southerners aren't going to watch this sort of content willingly.

:dead:

PR lool ? You don't threaten other men's thrones for PR purposes, that's just asking for trouble.. You think he'd risk having mugdisho support khatumo fully

Hubble

VIP
His throne? He's not getting re elected, he has zero support on the ground and amongst his colleagues. He's just kicking a.man while he's down. Hassan Sheikh isn't the dude with the power to recognise Khaatumo, it's Puntland who are keeping them in purgatory.

The point of the matter is that you're wrong. An incitement for regime change is not a PR stunt. You don't say rise up and over throw you're government and we'll stand with you shoulder to shoulder for PR purposes

Hubble

VIP
The point of the matter is that you're wrong. An incitement for regime change is not a PR stunt. You don't say rise up and over throw you're government and we'll stand with you shoulder to shoulder for PR purposes

It's hilarious to me that you don't see how hilarious it is for a man who says he wants nothing to with you 100 times to then go on and say 'let's overthrow your president in his final days as president'. It's absurd and riproaringly funny that you take this seriously. It's just a YouTube video, a piece meant for entertainment. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending