Habar Jeclo Y-DNA

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

I was thinking about something like that, depicting the Darood clan, not the Arab nasab
61B69A53-B8CC-4B91-9680-F298AF78AFE6.jpeg

I recently matched with a Habar Jeclo brother in the FTDNA database. We both belong to Haplogroup T-M70. If any of you were wondering, i'm Habar Yoonis. Just thought i'd share this piece of info with Jaamacatu DNA. Also , i have a su'aal , does anybody know of other Habar jeclo Y-DNA results? , if yes , please share.

Since the brother didn't make his results public , out of privacy and respect i'm not going to divulge his Name or Kit Number. Here's a screenshot of His qabil and results.

JXRm8
[/IMG]

which DNA profiler did you use? 23andme? Or? I’d like to find out about my ground I’ve always had some deep suspicions that I’ve been adopted 😂😂

I have seen Habar Jeclos on 23andMe with E-V32. If they have both T-M70 and E-V32 it seems like their sub-clan is a confederation and not a real clan.
What subclans do they belong to and can you show us a link ?
I am HJ Dahir subcan and a third person who named himself The Yusuf belong to the haplogroup with 12 out 12 match , same as Mahbayle, Gunbuur, Toljeclo , and 12 out 12 with the ReerCaynshe, I dont know why and how could it happen insipite of the Caynashe should close to the HY clades.

What subclans do they belong to and can you show us a link ?
I am HJ Dahir subcan and a third person who named himself The Yusuf belong to the haplogroup with 12 out 12 match , same as Mahbayle, Gunbuur, Toljeclo , and 12 out 12 with the ReerCaynshe, I dont know why and how could it happen insipite of the Caynashe should close to the HY clades.
I MEANT 12 out of 12 matching maker haplogroup T expect the two RerCaynashe who matched with the rest 11 out 12.

I'm Muse abokar and just found out I am T haplogroup, my 2 first cousins and brothers took the 23me test.

Interesting I wonder what the percentage of isaaq is T?

I'm Muse abokar and just found out I am T haplogroup, my 2 first cousins and brothers took the 23me test.

Interesting I wonder what the percentage of isaaq is T?

Wow, so both Muse Abokor and Maxamed Abokor of HJ have T-Haplogroup.

I think at this point it's safe to say that T-L208.might be the major lineage of Isaaq.

Trending