Habar Jeclo Y-DNA

Sophisticate

Staff Member
I have seen cases of 6% to 10% Central/West African on Cad Cads, Sudanese, and Amharas...go to some of these Ethnicity videos on You Tube, you'd find them. The most I have seen on Somalis is 2%; mine came out at 0.00%

Amharas don't border Bantus, they pretty much score zero in that catagory (omotic I understand). Sudanese definitely have a nominal amount of West and Central African DNA.

Amharas don't border Bantus, they pretty much score zero in that catagory (omotic I understand). Sudanese definitely have a nominal amount of West and Central African DNA.

The Bantu are not Omotic. Omotic is AfroAsian, may have been the result of a migration from the north, but not from the south or west. The Omotics long preceded the Bantu in the area.

https://books.google.com/books?id=a...AEIQDAJ#v=onepage&q=Bantu and Omotics&f=false

8891825b-86d5-4bd1-838a-209490364065.png

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
@Amun what are thinking on Darood not of the arab situation. I believe he wasnt banu hashim but a Hadramouti Arab.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
f*ck I have some Indo european, Central Asian and chinese ancestry, does that mean I Wuz Yamna

Jiron

happy accidents, not mistakes :)
NABADOON
VIP
All somali clans are confederation, there’s no such thing as purity. People join clans all the time, it was no big deal. That’s why u will have people from the same tol having different haplogroups :)

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
All somali clans are confederation, there’s no such thing as purity. People join clans all the time, it was no big deal. That’s why u will have people from the same tol having different haplogroups :)
Eh, wtf no. subclans or reer's are not confederations.

Even having the same haplogroup is no guarantee of the clan being real. You could have the same haplo but belong to lineages that split over 3,000 years ago. Only that expensive Big Y test can confirm clans.
I think the qabil Arap is origanaaly Saho. They have big sub clan called Irob Saho.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Is there anything like a family tree of the Darood clan for me to understand its ramification ? I have a hard time figuring out what are the different clans/subclans of other Somali tribes tbh. Used to have the same struggle w mine too lol
I have no idea this ydna got me confuse I match more arabs than I did with follow darood
Screenshot_20201222-133940_Chrome.jpg

Trending