You are still using habar awal as general
Habar awal is diverse clan
Please sheego sacad muusa
And even jibril abokor sheego
Coz ciisa muusa iskadayo
Makahil, most husein abokor subclans are T group
Even you added h.hecloπŸ€”
Yaab shegatos taking us
Majority of sacad muse is ev32 boowe our long lost cousins somaliland unaka lehπŸ˜€
AFF2A09B-9301-4A2D-A25A-9046DE2503C4.gif

There isn't Arab clan in somalis
If there was Arab guy who arrived before 1000 years ago
That qabiil would be the smallest clan in somalis
A man who arrived recently can't become the largest clan in Somalis
That is why Somalis are same DNA

hello my Queen. I hope you are well. You have been missed.long time. I had a old nick name. You know me well as I was infamous in here

Are you telling me as an Ogaden Mohamed Zubeer reer cabdulle whose ancestors left Ogadeniya 300 years and have conquered Jubbaland and never married into hawiye some how Darood is paternally related to a hawiye?

apart from a osman muxamuud great grandmother and one habar yunis great grandmother I am pure Ogaden with Mohamed Zubeer and Makahil blood and I have never shared a meal with a hawiye let alone have them in my blood

though we do have some bah Hawadle a few times. But they were females we married centuries ago and are not real hawiye.

I also do have foreign habashi and oromo blood. Females we captured during war. Example me and ahmed madoobe reer warfa bah is called bah gaaleed. Soldiers captured her and gave her to the ugaas after her invading father was defeated. So we do have some arush Oromo and habashi Semitic female blood captured at war before we left for Jubbaland

No Wardey in my blood either as the Sultans banned Reer cabdulle and Makahil and Bah Gerri marrying them as we were royalty and wives were brought back from Qoraxey and rest of Ogadeniya a practice we still practice today in Waamo to avoid losing our connection to Ogadeniya and royal blood being tainted.

so please tell me. If the old harry arab dude is fake am I really related to @bidenkulaha ? Our camels don’t even see each other

this would be a world nightmare. Is there a real Darood ancestor and is he related to hawiye and Dir paternal wise ? Is this samaale dude fake or true and does Darood go into him if not the Arab dude

I really hate to be related to Hawiye no offence but it feels like an Anglo Saxon finding out he is related to Roma people. I don’t care if Arab dude is fake but am I really related paternally to a person from central Somalia? A Hawiye?

:faysalwtf: :jcoleno::tocry:

Hello my brother, Suldaan Teeri!

2700 years ago, one farax started all of our clans. It was all a lie!

Our real abtiris is Kablalax Daarood Samaale, not Kablalax Daarood Ismaaciil Jeberti.

They made us sheegad a Yemeni man when our ancestor was actually a pure Cushitic man.

dying-dead.gif

I now suspect our Meheri in-laws, co-created the "Daarood is Arab" myth with us. Meheris have been in Somalia for a long time and they were also mentioned in Futuh Al Habesha. Hartis trade with Arabs and some of us moved from Bari/Sanaag to Oman permanently.

Perhaps, centuries long of intermarriage and trade with Arabs confused the Daarood Samaale descendants. Or did Daaroods study under Sheikh Ismaacil Al Jaberti and create an identity out of that? There are other Jaberti communities in other countries.

My second suspicion: Daaroods ancestor moved to Arabia and returned to Somalia. This is also possible. There are a lot of names missing between Daarood and the 2700 year old "Samaale".

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I now suspect our Meheri in-laws, co-created the "Daarood is Arab" myth with us. Meheris have been in Somalia for a long time and they were also mentioned in Futuh Al Habesha. Hartis trade with Arabs and some of us moved from Bari/Sanaag to Oman permanently.

Perhaps, centuries long of intermarriage and trade with Arabs confused the Daarood Samaale descendants. Or did Daaroods study under Sheikh Ismaacil Al Jaberti and create an identity out of that? There are other Jaberti communities in other countries.

My second suspicion: Daaroods ancestor moved to Arabia and returned to Somalia. This is also possible. There are a lot of names missing between Daarood and the 2700 year old "Samaale".
Besically moriyan usc we’re killing and displacing thier own kinsman darood samaale
F1B01062-6CB8-4C32-B953-95CC01229F38.gif

My second suspicion: Daaroods ancestor moved to Arabia and returned to Somalia. This is also possible.
You r right u guys waa in laisweydiyo how can a men who arrived before 1000 years can be the largest somali clan with large territory? Where are other clans that were living in the areas for thousands of years? Even iskadaa hawiye ee
He can't produce more population than beesha ajuuran
That is why most of somalis getting the same DNA
Small clans like Ashraf carab salax shanshi these may become arabs if they got J results
Because they are very small number
But 90% of the somalis lived the territory at least 5000 to 10000 years
So Ali binu abidalib hashimate claim of somalis is false and fake since it was only 1400 years ago

@bidenkulaha come
Here my short dark distant cousin. I think we may be related bro

long lost distant cousin. I once had cambulo 5 years ago in KiSmayo. I did not want to be rude. Man best sahur I ever had in my life. Invite me for dinner bro 😎 and may I ask menu has cambulo and AK47 on the side kkk just in case

also teach me how to speak central Somalia accent. Unukha leh. xees waaaye

let’s do shirib and dhaanto. And bring me the tallest hawiye girl to wife so I can make half cagdheer half hawiye babies Insha Allah

i genuinely assumed we were two different ethnicities and races.

Little did I know there was a reason I always craved cambulo and selling expired food and medicine to my clients

tonight I shall dine on cambulo and xalwo KiSmayo whilst listening to dhaanto and shirib :lawd:

my long lost cousin. Now I can add hawiye lands to Ogadeniya and Jubbaland and NFD
:salute::friendhug:

You r right u guys waa in laisweydiyo how can a men who arrived before 1000 years can be the largest somali clan with large territory? Where are other clans that were living in the areas for thousands of years? Even iskadaa hawiye ee
He can't produce more population than beesha ajuuran
That is why most of somalis getting the same DNA
Small clans like Ashraf carab salax shanshi these may become arabs if they got J results
Because they are very small number
But 90% of the somalis lived the territory at least 5000 to 10000 years
So Ali binu abidalib hashimate claim of somalis is false and fake since it was only 1400 years ago

Bro we have clans much younger than older clans and yet more numerous

Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden is way way way more numerous than his own siblings same dad like cali jadiid. Cali balool. Bah gerri etc. Only cawlyahan and Mohamed subeer become massive yet Zubeer is much much younger than many Ogaden sun clans

same with cumar muxamuud. Much younger than many MJ sun clans but much more numerous

so she has nothing to do with how big a clan is. Look at shekhaal who has lived with Ogaden for centuries. Or gadson or ashraf or fiqi Omar etc. In qoraxey a sun sub sub sub clan of reer warfa out numbers them all. A reer dalal ugaas magan ugas warfa outnumbers shekhaal.

heck reer warfa alone is bigger than all the Marehan on earth

so age has nothing to do with how big they are and 1000 years is along time even Ogaden was not around or Darood sun clans yet today own lands across east Africa

Hello my brother, Suldaan Teeri!

2700 years ago, one farax started all of our clans. It was all a lie!

Our real abtiris is Kablalax Daarood Samaale, not Kablalax Daarood Ismaaciil Jeberti.

They made us sheegad a Yemeni man when our ancestor was actually a pure Cushitic man.

dying-dead.gif

no no no not that infamous guy. I am someone else darling but I don’t wish to say the name. That guy is so hated for no reason. He is a genius masha Allah. I enjoyed his threads. I miss him

yeah we need to investigate how this happened.

also why are we taller and lighter and more handsome than these people in xamar

someone posted a video last week on this forum of a hawiye shwikh dude claiming hawiye are Qureysh and related to jeberty the Arabs. I could not believe hawiye was also on the arab bandwagon

we need to end this nonsense

Bro we have clans much younger than older clans and yet more numerous

Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden is way way way more numerous than his own siblings same dad like cali jadiid. Cali balool. Bah gerri etc. Only cawlyahan and Mohamed subeer become massive yet Zubeer is much much younger than many Ogaden sun clans

same with cumar muxamuud. Much younger than many MJ sun clans but much more numerous

so she has nothing to do with how big a clan is. Look at shekhaal who has lived with Ogaden for centuries. Or gadson or ashraf or fiqi Omar etc. In qoraxey a sun sub sub sub clan of reer warfa out numbers them all. A reer dalal ugaas magan ugas warfa outnumbers shekhaal.

heck reer warfa alone is bigger than all the Marehan on earth

so age has nothing to do with how big they are and 1000 years is along time even Ogaden was not around or Darood sun clans yet today own lands across east Africa
For example if one man come to Somali territory
And marry a somali woman at the moment
After 1000 years will that man's descendants can be the largest clan in somalis ? Will you believe that he will produce more population than one Somali subclan?
It is the same for fake claiming of quraysh and hashimi
DNA is proving at the moment that most of Somali people getting either E or T group and these DNA isn't linked to qureysh as they hold J group
All major somali clans lived at the territory for at least 4000 years ago
The largest somali clans were always leading the position for at least the last 4000 years

Last edited:
@bidenkulaha come
Here my short dark distant cousin. I think we may be related bro

long lost distant cousin. I once had cambulo 5 years ago in KiSmayo. I did not want to be rude. Man best sahur I ever had in my life. Invite me for dinner bro 😎 and may I ask menu has cambulo and AK47 on the side kkk just in case

also teach me how to speak central Somalia accent. Unukha leh. xees waaaye

let’s do shirib and dhaanto. And bring me the tallest hawiye girl to wife so I can make half cagdheer half hawiye babies Insha Allah

i genuinely assumed we were two different ethnicities and races.

Little did I know there was a reason I always craved cambulo and selling expired food and medicine to my clients

tonight I shall dine on cambulo and xalwo KiSmayo whilst listening to dhaanto and shirib :lawd:

my long lost cousin. Now I can add hawiye lands to Ogadeniya and Jubbaland and NFD
:salute::friendhug:
This guy is underrated, how do you come up with this stuff. :dead: :dead:

On a serious note, the Hawiye abtiris ancestor "Samaale" is too young to be the ancestor of the Somali people. Obviously the name of the original ancestor is unknown to us all.

The gap between the main clans is thousands of years old, which explains the different dialects and cultural disparities. Af-Maay development is evident enough of the fact that we separated a long time ago and formed different identities.

Jiron

happy accidents, not mistakes :)
NABADOON
VIP
We are family
I got all my brothers and sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing

:)

El Nino

War illeen balaayo
On a serious note, the Hawiye abtiris ancestor "Samaale" is too young to be the ancestor of the Somali people. Obviously the name of the original ancestor is unknown to us all.

The gap between the main clans is thousands of years old, which explains the different dialects and cultural disparities. Af-Maay development is evident enough of the fact that we separated a long time ago and formed different identities.

Somalis began their abtirsi again with the introduction of Islam, this explains why its younger then the age our ethnicity formed.

It was only just 200 years ago that Isaaq started claiming Arab descent. Before that they were always known as Dir by the rest of Somalis.
I suspect it was HA that convinced them to let go of the Dir lineage, same way they convinced them to claim ictiraaf. Sneaky ev-32s lool.

You are still using habar awal as general
Habar awal is diverse clan
Please sheego sacad muusa
And even jibril abokor sheego
Coz ciisa muusa iskadayo
Makahil, most husein abokor subclans are T group
Even you added h.hecloπŸ€”
Yaab shegatos taking us
Ina Xaaraan still blabbing his mouth.You have been absolutely annihilated in your own thread naaya.SM and CM are one just like the Hiraab in this thread are coalescing under a medieval subclade so is CM & SM with a 750-900 ybp subclade.You must seek your Dir sperm donor akhi...maybe once you type good enough English you can have enough money to buy yourself a deep test and find out which Dir subclan you belong too kkkk

50 cent laughing GIF

Trending