Habar Awal in Sool

Reer Sool and Harti aren't aware of it but the majority of troops stationed in (Sool) are all from the HA subclan due to the SL policy of switching Eastern and Western troops in their opposites. Not only that but the Top officers in charge are HA and are stationed around the outskirts of Laascaanood.

Screenshot_20230114_145138_Facebook.jpg

Reer Sool and Harti aren't aware of it but the majority of troops stationed in (Sool) are all from the HA subclan due to the SL policy of switching Eastern and Western troops in their opposites. Not only that but the Top officers in charge are HA and are stationed around the outskirts of Laascaanood.

View attachment 248901

that’s a very smart policy

View attachment 248901
Habar Awal are military one of the weakest sub clan. I think Dhulbahante will whip them out easily.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
that’s a very smart policy
It was the policy back in the day pre civil war. The troops stationed in Mahadaay (middle shabelle) when my dad was growing up there were mostly from Lascanood, Burco and Hargeisa. The troops recruited from Mahadaay and Jowhar where then in turn sent to Hargeisa and Lascanood.

My pops told me a funny story about how when both sides serve in the other side of the country they pick up small parts of the others accents and when my dads uncle served in Waqooyi and returned to retire in mahaday and picked up a slight hargeisan accent he was ridiculed for it

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
It was the policy back in the day pre civil war. The troops stationed in Mahadaay (middle shabelle) when my dad was growing up there were mostly from Lascanood, Burco and Hargeisa. The troops recruited from Mahadaay and Jowhar where then in turn sent to Hargeisa and Lascanood.

My pops told me a funny story about how when both sides serve in the other side of the country they pick up small parts of the others accents and when my dads uncle served in Waqooyi and returned to retire in mahaday and picked up a slight hargeisan accent he was ridiculed for it
Even the governors of the regions were switched around.

Trending