Gym progression!!!

Has been about 4 months and was also wondering on your guys opinion on creatine, because I’ve heard a lot of bad things about it and I’m not sure what to believe anymore

Attachments

• C5269A56-82BC-4FE5-A910-6C5EE1DDDF66.jpeg
    C5269A56-82BC-4FE5-A910-6C5EE1DDDF66.jpeg
    626 KB · Views: 301
  • 9F8D0ED3-66F3-47B6-AB21-E3F56E057025.jpeg
    9F8D0ED3-66F3-47B6-AB21-E3F56E057025.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 286
nice progress, whats your height/weight?
creatine is good and cheap, some myths like hairloss tend to give it a bad rep.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Great progress for just 4 months. I would say stay natural, creatine has just as many if not more downsides than upsides

Great progress for just 4 months. I would say stay natural, creatine has just as many if not more downsides than upsides
creatine doesn't make you unnatural. Heres some scientific evidence to show its very safe to use, all these downsides people hear are not well supported in literature and are often not true.

Check their faq for more questions like the hair loss myth people talk about.

Creatine is good to incorporate. It takes a month to kick in. it will give you enough energy and strength for 1 -2 more reps in. more rep = more muscle tissue breaking = more muscle growth with good nutrition and recovery.

it will also make your muscles look bigger, not drastically but a decent amount.

Creatine is good to incorporate. It takes a month to kick in. it will give you enough energy and strength for 1 -2 more reps in. more rep = more muscle tissue breaking = more muscle growth with good nutrition and recovery.

it will also make your muscles look bigger, not drastically but a decent amount.
Sounds sick wallahi, I’ll give it a shot

Genie

The last suugo bender
Good for you , avoid supplementation pls and pls my brothers battling with a bidaar as we speak and he was a gym nut , keep it natural and get all ur nutrients from ur food.

lmao don't listen to anyone saying don't do creatine and stay "natural", implying creatine is an exogenous source of hormones, creatine is completely fine, go ahead.

How much protein are you consuming?

lmao don't listen to anyone saying don't do creatine and stay "natural", implying creatine is an exogenous source of hormones, creatine is completely fine, go ahead.

How much protein are you consuming?
No idea, only thing I’m aware of is that I’m eating atleast at a calorie maintenance

World

VIP
Good genetics but the photos are different angles so it’s hard to tell progress. Your arms and shoulders seem to be already pretty good in first picture.