Guys! The youngest you can go for a female relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Canada, the legal age of sexual consent is 16. It used to be 14 but this was raised to 16 in 2008.

So to answer your question, I would bang a 16 year old girl and brag about it. But first she must agree to it in writing. Soooooooooo yumy 'n delicious.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I apologize aboowe I clicked on your profile and it said your age is 72, are you younger?

I do not know the year I was born, blame the cursed continent of Africa. All I know is, I was told that I was born during the great drought. Like that’s gonna help me. The place has droughts on a regular intervals

southside

Hiiraan
I do not know the year I was born, blame the cursed continent of Africa. All I know is, I was told that I was born during the great drought. Like that’s gonna help me. The place has droughts on a regular intervals
Inshallah you’ll find out your real age

Theres a way to find out your age. Go to the docters and they'll take bone and teeth tests to find out

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even an 18 year old would be born in 2000, would not one of you be creeped out by that :cosbyhmm:

We must not get off track on the record set before us by our great forefathers and traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.