Guys! The past 7 years young Somalis (mainly SL) have became Drs studying N China.Would u trust them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Say that you are in Hargeisa or Garoowe or Xamar and you get sick, would you trust them to operate on you or diagnose you?

I have incredible suspicion about this mass production of doctors of Somalis attending "universities" in China.

What is your take on this ?

Say that you are in Hargeisa or Garoowe or Xamar and you get sick, would you trust them to operate on you or diagnose you?

I have incredible suspicion about this mass production of doctors of Somalis attending "universities" in China.

What is your take on this ?
I think it is another case of Somalis and our lack of creativity, one person does something and every one on the block does the same. But yes I do think it is legitimate, but I would not put my life on it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think it is another case of Somalis and our lack of creativity, one person does something and every one on the block does the same. But yes I do think it is legitimate, but I would not put my life on it.

I can't afford them legitimacy cause these same guys can't seem to pass the medical test here in the US whenever someone sponsores them to come here through marriages. Why are they told to study again because they are lacking massive knowledge in this field. It's acknowledged that they have been put through a accelerated program to become doctors in china cause china has no oversight over these privately runned , for profit, universities that cater to African students. How the Eff you become a doctor in 3 years.

Well there are 6 year courses and they seem legit. There's already one guy who opened a clinic i think in Hargeisa. I have also seen graduates who work in xamar. Better them than the ones who study in somalia. 3 years is too short.

I can't afford them legitimacy cause these same guys can't seem to pass the medical test here in the US whenever someone sponsores them to come here through marriages. Why are they told to study again because they are lacking massive knowledge in this field. It's acknowledged that they have been put through a accelerated program to become doctors in china cause china has no oversight over these privately runned , for profit, universities that cater to African students. How the Eff you become a doctor in 3 years.
Yh most likely those that do just 3 years r illegitimate, but there r different courses as @sosomali said and for me 4 plus years of training is enough.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well there are 6 year courses and they seem legit. There's already one guy who opened a clinic i think in Hargeisa. I have also seen graduates who work in xamar. Better them than the ones who study in somalia. 3 years is too short.

I wanna know if you can trust them enough to be checked out by them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've seen medical students in Ukraine xataa. Somali doctors are studying all over the world mashallah

I am aware of them and I accept them.

Just not China!

China is the nation selling plastic rice

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What about the Romanian studied Somalis.

I remember some kids that were featured on Somalidaaduunka Snapchat that were studying in Romania and I remember them informing us that the medical schools were EU accredited

Babies born in Somalia and Afghanistan have higher chance of surviving than those born in India, a study in the medical journal lancet revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending