Guys! Please be very honest about this question. I'm very curious abuu it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When did you started coming to Somali forums ? What led you to this underworld ?

It all started in 2010 for me.

I wanted to promote my fledging blog at the time so I got the idea that I should spam Somali forums with my blog address. Instead of just doing that leaving I ended up becoming a troll. :bell::drakewtf::jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
When did you started coming to Somali forums ? What led you to this underworld ?

It all started in 2010 for me.

I wanted to promote my fledging blog at the time so I got the idea that I should spam Somali forums with my blog address. Instead of just doing that leaving I ended up becoming a troll. :bell::drakewtf::jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame:
2016,planning to get off this site soon it's so addictive :lawd::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

in 2014 when i joined somali(net). i was looking for somali sites in general trying to learn about my people and language hence my username (back then i could barely put a sentence together, but I've learned a lot since then). i then took a almost 2 year hiatus from somali(net) when it became a ghost town full of uqdaad ridden isaaqs/ wadaads. then one day when i wanted to check up on that site i got a message from @Freebandz who asked me to join this site. when i realized this place had all the ICONIC members of that site, so i joined. it being degenerate central was the icing on the cake. i don't really troll or act a fool as much as i used to, but I've grown since then i guess. dunno when ill leave tbh but in a month ill be less active anyway so who knows. the gag is though, i used to be anti qabil :siilaanyolaugh:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Started browsing them in 2013 but only in 2015 I joined as a member on both SSpot and somnet.

Just only recently started browsing, I just wanted a place to learn about somali culture, language etc etc.

But from my month and a half here all I've learned is:

1. Issaq is langaab
2. -bahante
3. hawye = hutus
3. All bantus should be culled like the badgers that they are
3. there are somali athiests
4. there is a liberal , alt right, somali homosexual athiest
5. some people are trans qabil
6. Qablism is still not dead
7. MUH HAPLOGROUPS
8. Reer UK girls date ex cons apparently and only get a tufaax for mehr

Overall I am learning much about my rich culture from this autistic forum.

Last edited:
2013 when I joined somnet. At first I was an nationalist and then I became a radical qabiilist hence my status. And then at 2016 I decided to join sspot and chose the name abuscrap because my names Abu bakr and i m always scrapping with people

Apollo

VIP
2013 when I joined somnet. At first I was an nationalist and then I became a radical qabiilist hence my status. And then at 2016 I decided to join sspot and chose the name abuscrap because my names Abu bakr and i m always scrapping with people

Please change your official irl name. I can't stand Somalis with Arab coon names.

Just only recently started browsing, I just wanted a place to learn about somali culture, language etc etc.

But from my month and a half here all I've learned is:

1. Issaq is langaab
2. -bahante
3. hawye = hutus
3. All bantus should be culled like the badgers that they are
3. there are somali athiests
4. there is a liberal , alt right, somali homosexual athiest
5. some people are trans qabil
6. Qablism is still not dead
7. MUH HAPLOGROUPS
8. Reer UK girls date ex cons apparently and only get a tufaax for mehr

Overall I am learning much about my rich culture from this autistic forum.

If some show the positive side of Somalis and police themselves by using their freedom with the anonymity and the keyboard for responsible citizenry, all is/would be well.

Anyone who judges us Somalis based on a forum was not looking for genuine Somali experience. It would have helped if forum members were responsible, but this is expected. Some vent, act out, show their immaturity, or their mental impairment while others remain true to their genuine self.

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I think 2010 Topix, I honestly cannot remember. I posted there briefly but the whole thing was just a shit show. Pure cancer so I just left it. Then I think I joined somnet 2014, mostly lurked. I came across Sspot early 2016 but I was weirded out. Got back here again through a Google search I believe and stayed because of a particular thread. :icon lol:

This is my first account on any somali website ever
Previous year i went for the first time to somali family and there i learned much about qabiil and the history of somalia
Ever since i want to know more and more about somalia but mostly i want too improve my somali so i think i found this site tru reddit or tumblr, i dont remember it anymore

I think this is a good way of learning more about ur culture

used to be on somali net. can't tell you my handle coz it was embarassing stuff. I was just a kid back then. then i never ventured until years later into here. chatting with somalis is the hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts