Guys i wonder is it justified to keep Somaliland hostage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We the people of Somalia have become useless and addicted to lawlessness, to violence.
Is it fair to keep them hostage?
They want to do something with their lives?
They want to accomplish something.

Why keep them hostage when we are totally useless?

Is it not better to set them free? And if they succeed than atleast a fellow Somali country succeeds?

I mean we have zero to offer them lmfao. Except how to kill.

I believe Somaliland and Puntland should solve their territorial dispute, then we will sign the ictiraaf papers. We will wish them goodluck.

"Set Them Free"

Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

To the Isaaqs: You guys are stuck with Somalia Italiana, Midnimada Soomaaliyeed waa Muqadas.
:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

To the MJs: Your version of federalism will be destroyed, cos Farmaajo is gonna bring back the old 18 regions and Centralism.

:rejoice::dabcasar:

We're Somalis saaxiib, you know the motto. "if my clan is eating, then only my clan is eating (and maybe them other niggas I like). However, If my clan is losing, then ALL Somalis are gonna lose with me, waa qasab".

Replace everytime he says crabs with Somalis:
:gaasdrink::farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
"Set Them Free"

View attachment 65187

To the Isaaqs: You guys are stuck with Somalia Italiana, Midnimada Soomaaliyeed waa Muqadas.
:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

To the MJs: Your version of federalism will be destroyed, cos Farmaajo is gonna bring back the old 18 regions and Centralism.

:rejoice::dabcasar:
Your president has special needs saaxib.. The retardation is prevalent in both him and his government when they attempt to speak English.. Yet you still have the nerve..:umwhat:

Your president has special needs saaxib.. The retardation is prevalent in both him and his government when they attempt to speak English.. Yet you still have the nerve..:umwhat:

Saaxiib I'm Isaaq, is deji, it's all Kaftan. @TimaJilic @Crow uu Sheeg fam. I'm just saying the shit that they would say, Ha caroonin.

Look at what I said from a comedic lense, some Somali out there would actually say those words.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Saaxiib I'm Isaaq, is deji, it's all Kaftan. @TimaJilic @Crow uu Sheeg fam. I'm just saying the shit that they would say, Ha caroonin.

Look at what I said from a comedic lense, some Somali out there would actually say those words.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
It's all good fam, I was actually joking too. Special need and this -->:umwhat:

I shouldnt make those type of jokes tho :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.