Guy has enough of thieves just walking through store

Yaraye

VIP
Owner of the store needs to hang up a rifle behind him at the cashier counter lol
Pin on Home

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This hideous caveman literally said he was proud of his nonexistant white coloniser ancestors. He continues to this day please them while living in Malaysia (he is not ethnic malay btw). What a cuck man

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
Yeah the guy that posted this is a full blown loser but the video is valid

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
what a lame :mjlol: why are you risking your life protecting a billion dollar company when you don’t even work there? hall monitor energy
"Why are you being an upstanding citizen and doing something about that things that plauge our society. What a lame"

Imagine asking someone why they would stop thieves.

"Why are you being an upstanding citizen and doing something about that things that plauge our society. What a lame"

Imagine asking someone why they would stop thieves.

"I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say, “Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.” [Muslim]

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيّ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ سَمِعْت رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه و سلم يَقُولُ: "مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَرًا فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ، وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ الْإِيمَانِ" . [رَوَاهُ مُسْلِمٌ]."

I am not sure exactly what to make of the guy's method. I am not one hundred percent sure but being opposed to theft is the right thing to do.

Trending