Gun laws in Somalia.

I was wondering what are the gun laws in Somalia and somaliland. If your allowed can you have concealed carry?where can you buy them?What happens if a soldier or police officer stops you and you have one? Can you kill someone who threatens your life and if so what are the repercussions? I'm obviously aware people own guns like ak 47s because of the war but what is the legality of it as I know it is not heavily enforced.

Also to the American users,do you own one and what is it. If not, why?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I want to own an ak47 with a 70 round drum mag when I go there.
PastBossyChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

Maximus

Lord Maximus
I was wondering what are the gun laws in Somalia and somaliland. If your allowed can you have concealed carry?where can you buy them?What happens if a soldier or police officer stops you and you have one? Can you kill someone who threatens your life and if so what are the repercussions? I'm obviously aware people own guns like ak 47s because of the war but what is the legality of it as I know it is not heavily enforced.

Also to the American users,do you own one and what is it. If not, why?
It’s obviously against the law, but no-one cares because of Qabiil and corruption

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
homie we got bigger issues. That is a developed world issue. We out here getting blown up in the streets every other day :dead: