Technology Developments

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Dahabshill are truly getting desperate, started as being the only one then kicking out the competition and now playing the catchup game. The lost to ZAAD and they wanna compete with WorldRemit even copying their name abit..

20181210_192459.jpg
IMG_20181210_192607.jpg
IMG_20181210_192207.jpg
20181210_192559.jpg
20181210_192351.jpg

SirLancelLord

VIP
Dalka waxa qabsaday Zaad. Very easy and cheaper than regular xawalada. Also you get the money instantly.

It's the same type of Technology World Remit uses ZAAD.

These Somaliland companies don't put Somalia on their service I understand the patriotism but they'll make more money if they did...

These Somaliland companies don't put Somalia on their service I understand the patriotism but they'll make more money if they did...
Zaad works in somalia. I would think dhabshiil works in all somali regions. What about world remit?

SirLancelLord

VIP
Zaad works in somalia. I would think dhabshiil works in all somali regions. What about world remit?

Telesom works with Hormuud who set up their own system like ZAAD. I think it's called EVC plus.

I mean services like World Remit where you can transfer straight from Abroad into ZAAD account. I'm clueless on any developement outside Sonalilland

Kkk dahabshiil is funny. The guy who actually made zaad before entering partnership with Telesom and launched by Telesom in 09 went to dahabshiil back in like 06 I think I heard this story before and dahabshiil said no. Worst mistake they’ve made Telesom has better towers now but if zaad was with dahabshiil somtel would have survived better because people probably would have just kept a somtel account to use for zaad only and make Telesom their primary phone

I know it was by design they did that but dahabshiil doesn’t limit itself I don’t know why WorldRemit and other companies do. Very stupid mistake on their end business is business and you should try to grow beyond somaliland borders

Telesom works with Hormuud who set up their own system like ZAAD. I think it's called EVC plus.

I mean services like World Remit where you can transfer straight from Abroad into ZAAD account. I'm clueless on any developement outside Sonalilland
My bad bro. Not zaad but what i meant was Taaj.
Taaj works with telesom golis and hormuud

Kkk dahabshiil is funny. The guy who actually made zaad before entering partnership with Telesom and launched by Telesom in 09 went to dahabshiil back in like 06 I think I heard this story before and dahabshiil said no. Worst mistake they’ve made Telesom has better towers now but if zaad was with dahabshiil somtel would have survived better because people probably would have just kept a somtel account to use for zaad only and make Telesom their primary phone
I know in my region. Somtel is useless except for 4g internet. Golis and telesom are interchangeable in ceerigaabo but if you leave ceerigaabo towards jidali it changes to golis towers.
Hate somtel because you cna only call somtel number

I know it was by design they did that but dahabshiil doesn’t limit itself I don’t know why WorldRemit and other companies do. Very stupid mistake on their end business is business and you should try to grow beyond somaliland borders
Yh very stupid. Never limit yourself in business especially not based on qabil. But then again i think world remit can be sent all over the world right. Why not somalia no valid reason?

I know in my region. Somtel is useless except for 4g internet. Golis and telesom are interchangeable in ceerigaabo but if you leave ceerigaabo towards jidali it changes to golis towers.
Hate somtel because you cna only call somtel number

My experience was this. I went to Somaliland in 2012 and a good amount of people used somtel, I wouldn’t say more than Telesom but it was at least respectable competition. I came back 2015 and Telesom had a slight advantage. I came back 2016 and Telesom had a clear advantage. I went back earlier this year also and absolutely nobody uses somtel now.

2012 - 2016 I could call a good amount of people because they had somtel numbers. 2018 absolutely nobody had a somtel number except for HJs kkk even then everybody keeps a second number which is Telesom because we need to communicate with the larger community which has turned away from somtel mobile services.

Trending