gucci sweater got ppl triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.
italy-gucci-blackface.jpg

Gucci has always been ugly to me, idk why people waste their money for the brand
:susp:
I thought it was a given that any designer of big brands was a lil racist but that may be just me assuming
:damedamn:

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Gucci has always been ugly to me, idk why people wasted their money for the brand
I thought it was a given that any designer of big brands was a lil racist but that may be just me assuming

It's let people feel rich, show off to their friends and make other believe you have higher status simply because of its name. They do far more but by fulfilling a basic human need at a large scale and at high price they make giants returns. Amazing right?

Gucci has always been ugly to me, idk why people wasted their money for the brand

same to european for my liking.

they are, but its mostly targeted at madows.. when the last time you seen a hoody with slits as eyes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's let people feel rich, show off to their friends and make other believe you have higher status simply because of its name. They do far more but by fulfilling a basic human need at a large scale and at high price they make giants returns. Amazing right?
It's a pretty smart business plan ngl

its nice knowing theirs some things out there that are expensive, ppl need to treat themselves to what is out of reach at times..

at this point they just do it to trigger blacks
Most time when a big companies does something racist and then apologize, their sales rate goes way up.
I think now the companies are doing something racist on purpose to garner attention and get more profit

Most time when a big companies does something racist and then apologize, their sales rate goes way up.
I think now the companies are doing something racist on purpose to garner attention and get more profit
that makes total sense why they still do this shit, I guess black sjws that scream "boycott" hold no power

that makes total sense why they still do this shit, I guess black sjws that scream "boycott" hold no power

It happened the other way too. When the whole Nike Colin Kaepernick shit happened and conservatives boycotted Nike and burned the clothes. Nike got alot of respect from the left and their sales went way up and now nobody remebers it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The more triggered people get, the more publicity these brands get. It's now a contest on who can trigger the most.

Apollo

VIP
The more triggered people get, the more publicity these brands get. It's now a contest on who can trigger the most.

Yeah, it is becoming so obvious now.

Gillette (recently triggering Conservative men), Gucci (triggering blacks), etc. They are clearly trying to bait news cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts