Grown Turkish Men and Women harassing 17 year old Syrian Student Goes Viral

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Google how syrians are in turkey tho i don't blame them, niggas here make threads crying about oromos in somalia but all of sudden become pro refugee when it comes to syrians :ohhh: :ooh:

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Google how syrians are in turkey tho i don't blame them, niggas here make threads crying about oromos but all of sudden become pro refugee when it comes to syrians :ohhh: :ooh:

I’m anti immigration when it comes to our soil. since I know what multicultural groups can do to its nation.

if you read my London multicultural rant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

however, Syrians have history on welcoming us.

Theres 1990’s documents that discusses how they’ve welcomed us when we were on our peak of vulnerability.

85682C1A-5AE8-4DA2-B94A-CB08E1F227E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Turkish people say they're muslim but little are practicing. In fact you've got whole regions like Izmïr which rip the hijab off women in the streets. Is the government decent? Yes, Erdogan and his policies are alright, and he is Muslim. Is the country decent? Yeah, it has a great and exalted history. Are the people decent? Maybe not... It's atypical, the inverse of a country like Kuwait or Qatar.

Laagite

الداروودي
Google how syrians are in turkey tho i don't blame them, niggas here make threads crying about oromos in somalia but all of sudden become pro refugee when it comes to syrians :ohhh: :ooh:
I'll trade 1000 Ethiopians for 1 million Syrians if given the chance.

Their women fine too.

Last edited:
The minimal steppe ancestry taking its effect.
Still though, I do not understand why so many would harass teenagers. It’s fucking disgusting.

Trending