• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Growing up I never knew what I wanted to do

Yukon_Niner

Civic nationalism is de way
VIP
Same shit on my end, though I found out what I wanted to be. It'll come to you sooner or later.

I wanna be a NEET by the way

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
I remember sitting with my best friend at the time and we were like maybe we should be journalists? Or Generals? Or Fashion designers? Or Astronauts? Or TV presenters? Or Businesswomen? Or politicians?

I was always good at everything I put my hand to and could never decide. Then as you grow up the road narrows and before you know it you are already on a path to something specific.

But honestly, I think a could have been any of those things. Anyone else like this?

I knew early on what calling in life to choose.

You see, where I come from, we have a saying.

In life one must be smart at two occasions and two occasions only. First occasion is when choosing occupation. Second occasion is when choosing your woman. If you are not smart on those two occasions, you will have to be smart your whole life.

Choose carefully.

Thats a laangab Bosniaks two cents.

:pachah1:

I remember sitting with my best friend at the time and we were like maybe we should be journalists? Or Generals? Or Fashion designers? Or Astronauts? Or TV presenters? Or Businesswomen? Or politicians?

I was always good at everything I put my hand to and could never decide. Then as you grow up the road narrows and before you know it you are already on a path to something specific.

But honestly, I think a could have been any of those things. Anyone else like this?
100%. I was top of the class so people'd ask me if I wanted to be a doctor or lawyer. I think I'll be the latter though I don't think intelligence is what really gets you places.

BoqorkaChess

Boqorka Soomaali only movement
VIP
I'm willing to do anything that will get me money and put me on top, I have a few ideas but I don't know how successful I'll be. I don't really have a dream job and couldn't care less about what I have to do for a job as long as it gets me money while still keeping my dignity.

I'm willing to do anything that will get me money and put me on top, I have a few ideas but I don't know how successful I'll be. I don't really have a dream job and couldn't care less about what I have to do for a job as long as it gets me money while still keeping my dignity.
Why not something you enjoy? :cosbyhmm: I doubt you'll feel the same way grinding it out with a 9-5.