Groom Kidnappings

I'm completely flabbergasted that such a thing exists. :jcoleno:
SIMPING TO THE NEXT LEVEL INNIT @Abdisamad
5EC6C083-FB60-432F-909B-02BEFC1395E7.png

Here's how I want it to happen. I'm walking down the road and my eyes happen to stumble upon this macaan specimen. We lock eyes but he looks away. I follow him home and find out where he lives.

I have roadmen kidnapp him and take him to an isolated cabin. I make him 7 course amazing meals and sing him Heeso jaceyl. After months of him repressing his love for me he confesses his love for me and we sing my favourite song.

We then get married and live happily ever after.

Here's how I want it to happen. I'm walking down the road and my eyes happen to stumble upon this macaan specimen. We lock eyes but he looks away. I follow him home and find out where he lives.

I have roadmen kidnapp him and take him to an isolated cabin. I make him 7 course amazing meals and sing him Heeso jaceyl. After months of him repressing his love for me he confesses his love for me and we sing my favourite song.

Isn’t this haram though
EDCFC38F-ED6F-4397-983B-893259F40A6C.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

this is how i imagine mine to go.

male: grr bark bark!!
dear damsel fair maden me: awww hello male species! what a disgusting sight. let me clean you up, poor thing
male: arf arf! grrrr
blond headed damsel me: and you smell horrible to! what do they feed penis-carrying species nowdays? roadkill?

then i take the poor male home and feed him until he turns into a handsome prince!
we live happily ever after (With arguements time to time)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts