Greetings from Uncle Menace at Lake Ontario on the Lake resort loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am gonna see relatives for a second but mainly to see Niagra falls. I'll sail on ferry inshalah that'll take me right next to the fall.

And a quick trip to Toronto to see queen @Duchess:dance::dance:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well, good luck. Hope to see Niagara one day inshaAllah, but at the same time I ain't dying to see it. I've been up north b4

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hey @Duchess and @Al Dhoobe ...yesterday I stopped by this plaza bc I needed to buy an urgent thing ( baby wipes) and my female went inside while I stayed in the parking lot. You tell me why I was all a sudden in third world country with some African looking yutes but who I think were Jamaican. I noticed there were 3 buildings which I think they crawledout of ..

It was located st Goreway and Derryl or Derry intersection

Hey @Duchess and @Al Dhoobe ...yesterday I stopped by this plaza bc I needed to buy an urgent thing ( baby wipes) and my female went inside while I stayed in the parking lot. You tell me why I was all a sudden in third world country with some African looking yutes but who I think were Jamaican. I noticed there were 3 buildings which I think they crawledout of ..

It was located st Goreway and Derryl or Derry intersection

LOL run my nigga.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol yes but Goreway and Derry is scarier than the waterfall. Ka carar meesha.

I felt very naked with my 9mm ...couldn't bring that across the border...everyone around that plaza looked they were just dropped by a passing plane from West Africa....actually honestly our A&A are decent looking folks as opposed to this very Bantu looking Canadian project dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts