Greater somalia future immigration policies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban and deport wahhabists

Open strip joints
Legalise Gay mariage, prostitution and weed. Since it’s gonna happen regardless.

Make Somalia a tourist hotspot.

Make Somalia great again
I agree with all except the gay marriage and prostitution crap. Our women are better than that if they are that desperate to show of their beautiful bodies then as president i will make it law for every good looking woman to wear a miniskirt or yoga pants to work. That should also motivate men to go to work ;).

2e1fd3dd-391c-4ea0-9a76-a76ae27394b8.jpg

My people.:denzelnigga: I happen to meet all of your criteria. What you need is a highly intelligent, straight-edged person ruling that country. None of these odeys from overseas that are no more than baby dispensaries suffering from greed and political myopia.

An intellectual as a Somali leader wont last, they will misread/misunderstand and not appreciate them
What we need in an intellectual dictator to lead Somalia for a long time to the point where its highly developed.
Same as mahair malaysia, but malaysia is going down the drains now

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ban and deport wahhabists

Open strip joints
Legalise Gay mariage, prostitution and weed. Since it’s gonna happen regardless.

Make Somalia a tourist hotspot.

Make Somalia great again

I agree get rid of Wahhabis but those filthy western ideas will not be accepted or tolerated in Somalia so dream on and I have no problem making Somalia great again and a tourist hotsport but majority of Somalis are traditional and religious so by their mindset we'll follow the majority. Period!

LGBTQ+, drugs and prostitution will be banned permanently from Somalia. No Western filth will be adopted in Somaliweyn because last time we did this destroyed our country so this time inshallah, we'll not anger our God again.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
An intellectual as a Somali leader wont last, they will misread/misunderstand and not appreciate them
What we need in an intellectual dictator

A dictator will eventually be ousted. You need someone that cares enough about the well-being of ethnic Somalis to focus on their socio-economic uplift, but aware of outside threats and unflinchingly takes care of them despite pushback.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Yaquub yoga pant and/or a mini skirt is extremely tacky. :4uzpnkt: Definitely not workplace attire in most places. How can one function if they are being stared at by googly-eyed Faraxs, it's already challenging as is with their constant staring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending