GREAT TRAGEDY has befallen the occupation loving people of occupied WESTERN SOMALIA! Ethiopian airlines has Oromo, Tigrinya & Amhariya but no Somali

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Teeri-Alpha please assume position as the female you are.

I am so disgusted

I accidentally discovered this. I was fixing a ticket for a family member who was flying with the midget people’s airline. I was shocked when they put me on hold and said “Assistance could be provided to you via the following language Oromo, Amhara and Tigrinya” :pacspit: :ohdamn::ooh::ooh:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
it is not new news that somalis both language and people are not recognized or represented in ethiopia saaxib, your discovery is lukewarm tea. somalis can make up 50% of the population but they''ll always see them and associate with somalia not ethiopia. ask the average ethiopian about somalis and like 95% will talk about the country and their fellow east africannimo, not the fact that somalis make up 3rd largest ethnic group in ethiopia

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somali region is not well represented in many aspects let alone the aviation sector, they are truly undermined in every way possible when it comes their share of the pie , but the only good things they can take for granted are the fact their autonomy wasn't interfered directly, such as imposing Amharic language in public schools, courts government areas are all administrated in Af Somali , In Oromos region well it's quite the opposite, they don't stand much of a chance since the regime are constantly stepping on their necks.

The irony is 50% of the passengers are Somalis.

I blame the people in the region.
Cagjar who is educated yet cannot fight for the rights of his people.Today he gave millions of biir to Afar region while we have a 101 problems in the kilil from the displaced somali people to the fire that destroyed businesses to the Ethiopia military robbing people 1000s of biir in Wajaale, Wardheer,Qabridahar and Godey.

Alot of Isaaq businessmen were robbed of loads of money and it seems Cagjar is trying to empoverish somalis in the kilil while allowing displaced Amharas to be settled and be given priority to work in Somali kilil.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

I am so disgusted

I accidentally discovered this. I was fixing a ticket for a family member who was flying with the midget people’s airline. I was shocked when they put me on hold and said “Assistance could be provided to you via the following language Oromo, Amhara and Tigrinya” :pacspit: :ohdamn::ooh::ooh:
ur material is meh i get that there isn't much shit to say about Ogs at least to my knowledge but u have to try harder he's gonna eat u alive with his long essays

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This is after he made this thread claiming he is related to Ogadens and not a single person responded to him @Teeri-Alpha didnt even rate it and he was tagged @abdallah he is killing the Ciidagale name :damn:
C78DFBD6-C422-4560-AE84-F1B1BCB9A45F.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
To anyone else Somali is a national language like every other region has if your wondering why Ethiopian airlines doesnt have a Somali option maybe its because Somalis aren’t real Ethiopians nor do most Ethiopians understand them :ayaanswag:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Somalis are the Native Americans to Ethiopia. No one gives a shit about Somalis, and give less shit about their representation. They just care about our land

The irony is 50% of the passengers are Somalis.

I blame the people in the region.
Cagjar who is educated yet cannot fight for the rights of his people.Today he gave millions of biir to Afar region while we have a 101 problems in the kilil from the displaced somali people to the fire that destroyed businesses to the Ethiopia military robbing people 1000s of biir in Wajaale, Wardheer,Qabridahar and Godey.

Alot of Isaaq businessmen were robbed of loads of money and it seems Cagjar is trying to empoverish somalis in the kilil while allowing displaced Amharas to be settled and be given priority to work in Somali kilil.

Get your uncle abdi iley out of prison.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I am so disgusted

Somalis do not want flight attendant jobs. Perhaps for Somalia airline. Somali ladies are too smart for these dumb jobs.

ur material is meh i get that there isn't much shit to say about Ogs at least to my knowledge but u have to try harder he's gonna eat u alive with his long essays

:ayaanswag:

if i am being positive then you may mean nothing negative to say about Og

if i am being negative and you mean nothing god to say about OG let me remind your that if it was not brave Ogadens who have died for the region, from Sayidka defeated the habashi and the British in the region 4 times, to king Maqtal Dahir and his nasrallah to WSLF and ONLF it was the brave OG blood of men and women who died for it

if we di not die for the region, the other 25 useless tribes out of the Absame Kuumade would have been assimilated and their language banned and ahmaar enforced on to them like it was done to Tigra and oromo and all the others for over 100 years

oromo was banned, even made Christians a lot of them, many groups today go around as assimiliated ahmaar, it was brave OG that made sure that did not happen, and other Absame

it was brave Absame/Ogaden who made sure no habashi civilians move into to the area like they did on banishunguli, and oromia regions

the average isaaq in DDS, adis abab, harar marries a non somali and loves the culture of shishey, they even say the kid born in adis is closer to me than the kid born in xamar,

they are weak and soft and lack culture and daqan and if it was not for Ogaden and Absame with very strong conservative pro somali proud culture, the region would have been taken over culturally, socially, and even in terms of religion

this is for you, just in case next time you claim there is not much "shyt" to say about OG

dont piss on the memory of the brave souls who gave their lives for this region, because the other 25 somali tribes uselessly slept as only OG did "shyt"

real brave sons and daughter of the Ogaden/Absame Kumade ethnic group made sure Ethiopio could not rest for a day neither take a drop of oil sicne the British gave away the land in 1958

thank you for barring with my "long essays" :comeon:

No wonder why the British labelled the region The Ogaden region in 1884, the non Absame Kuumade are truly uselss

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
:ayaanswag:

if i am being positive then you may mean nothing negative to say about Og

if i am being negative and you mean nothing god to say about OG let me remind your that if it was not brave Ogadens who have died for the region, from Sayidka defeated the habashi and the British in the region 4 times, to king Maqtal Dahir and his nasrallah to WSLF and ONLF it was the brave OG blood of men and women who died for it

if we di not die for the region, the other 25 useless tribes out of the Absame Kuumade would have been assimilated and their language banned and ahmaar enforced on to them like it was done to Tigra and oromo and all the others for over 100 years

oromo was banned, even made Christians a lot of them, many groups today go around as assimiliated ahmaar, it was brave OG that made sure that did not happen, and other Absame

it was brave Absame/Ogaden who made sure no habashi civilians move into to the area like they did on banishunguli, and oromia regions

the average isaaq in DDS, adis abab, harar marries a non somali and loves the culture of shishey, they even say the kid born in adis is closer to me than the kid born in xamar,

they are weak and soft and lack culture and daqan and if it was not for Ogaden and Absame with very strong conservative pro somali proud culture, the region would have been taken over culturally, socially, and even in terms of religion

this is for you, just in case next time you claim there is not much "shyt" to say about OG

dont piss on the memory of the brave souls who gave their lives for this region, because the other 25 somali tribes uselessly slept as only OG did "shyt"

real brave sons and daughter of the Ogaden/Absame Kumade ethnic group made sure Ethiopio could not rest for a day neither take a drop of oil sicne the British gave away the land in 1958

thank you for barring with my "long essays" :comeon:

No wonder why the British labelled the region The Ogaden region in 1884, the non Absame Kuumade are truly uselss

giphy.gif
it seems like i worded my statement wrongfully im sorry if i offended u what i meant to say was that there isn't much negative to say about Ogs not that they are shit

I ignore this bipolar guy, waa a waste of time, in fact he is on my ignore list, i notice he creates threads just to bring me in

sometimes i wonder if he gets paid by this forum to spice things up

notice how some of them, like this i-door guy and manifesto, their entire job is to create these useless threads all the time to bring in debates and beef and thus spice things up - they do this to increase ratings and perhaps enhance ad revenue - i could be wrong but he seems like a secret employee of this site,

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I ignore this bipolar guy, waa a waste of time, in fact he is on my ignore list, i notice he creates threads just to bring me in

notice how some of them, like this i-door guy and manifesto, their entire job is to create these useless threads all the time to bring in debates and beef and thus spice things up - they do this to increase ratings and perhaps enhance ad revenue - i could be wrong but he seems like a secret employee of this site,
I think it has something to do with the fact that he's thread aren't what they used to be at least compared to what they where a few years ago. And bc of that he and manifesto are forced to make these forced beefs in order to stay relevant.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is after he made this thread claiming he is related to Ogadens and not a single person responded to him @Teeri-Alpha didnt even rate it and he was tagged @abdallah he is killing the Ciidagale name :damn:
View attachment 142174

This will not change the reality on the ground.

we have a major Somali clan who has assumed the position like a female in her first night as a married woman.

Ethiopia is going in there without a condom with her Aids diagnosis.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I pity you.

you only know how to be tough on a concerned fellow Somali but you know how to assume position for a Hebashi.

what flag is your land under ? Who controls you?

Trending

Latest posts