Great Somali Couple, The Perfect Role models to Follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is how you start of your marriage, not by lavishly and exorbitantly spending on useless endeavours filling the pockets of predatory business man but by giving to the less needy as a way of thanking the most high for the blessings he has bestowed upon you.

Imagine all the Barakah in this wedding in contrast to what has happened when the opposite route has been taken, great role model, blessed couple, beautiful marriage.

It's no coincidence that most Non-Muslim billionaires in their books list 'charity' and giving to the 'needy' as one of their top advices to becoming more wealthy.

The Prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him) stated in a hadith that Sadaqah doesn't decrease wealth but in fact increases it, the more you give, the more wealthier you become, I have seen this first hand with myself and many others.

Let's take out this moment, to congratulate this couple, May Allah give them a Barakah filled marriage, pious offspring and bless them in this life and in the hereafter, Ameen

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Wow. She is very cute. I think this is a publicity stunt. I don't think they would do it if there were no cameras. I mean did the cameras just happen to be there in the middle of Mars. I don't think so.

Wow. She is very cute. I think this is a publicity stunt. I don't think they would do it if there were no cameras. I mean did the cameras just happen to be there in the middle of Mars. I don't think so.

Why so pessimistic ? You willing to make the same argument to those spending exorbitant amounts on weddings with after parties that also have camera's for absolutely no beneficial nor good virtuous causes whatsoever? (all weddings happening today) ???

Unlike this couple, the intentions of the above types of scums are deliberate, careless, wasteful and even worse foolish even in a wordly sense, as for this, I am grateful it was done publicly, it sets a trend, a reference point you can refer to showcasing to others how it should be done.

Even if their intentions are non righteous publicity seeking charade nonetheless their causes remains virtuous as it's feeding starving people, unlike every other weddings we see today.

You should be applauding this rather then questioning it with pessimism.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Why so pessimistic ? You willing to make the same argument to those spending exorbitant amounts on weddings with after parties that also have camera's for absolutely no beneficial nor good virtuous causes whatsoever? (all weddings happening today) ???

Unlike this couple, the intentions of the above types of scums are deliberate, careless, wasteful and even worse foolish even in a wordly sense, as for this, I am grateful it was done publicly, it sets a trend, a reference point you can refer to showcasing to others how it should be done.

Even if their intentions are non righteous publicity seeking charade nonetheless their causes remains virtuous as it's feeding starving people, unlike every other weddings we see today.

You should be applauding this rather then questioning it with pessimism.
They could have done it with no cameras. Why did they feel the need for publicity? I will tell you why. It is because they wanted to have a memorable wedding day. Since they spent their money on bottled water (tells you the state of that wedding) they had to find and alternative 'LOOK AT US' moment. The genius in this plan is not only will they get the attention they craved for their wedding but also be applauded charity. I just don't buy it. Well done though I guess.

They could have done it with no cameras. Why did they feel the need for publicity? I will tell you why. It is because they wanted to have a memorable wedding day. Since they spent their money on bottled water (tells you the state of that wedding) they had to find and alternative 'LOOK AT US' moment. The genius in this plan is not only will they get the attention they craved for their wedding but also be applauded charity. I just don't buy it. Well done though I guess.

Did you cut open their hearts and checked ? did you do a brain surgery on them? Islamic-ally there is nothing wrong with what they did and only Allah knows their true intentions, doing this with bad intentions is 1000x better then going with what's status quo which is the disgraceful weddings we do today.

I find it odd you have the audacity to question this, it's not like they did this outside of a famine season, they did this in the worst possible famine in the country, every publicity is a bonus, including those celebrities people were berating the other day.

I find it amazing you want to question intentions in virtuous matters but as for the disgraceful status quo crap, forget talking about intentions, you don't even speak out against it, don't you find this hypocritical my friend?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Did you cut open their hearts and checked ? did you do a brain surgery on them? Islamic-ally there is nothing wrong with what they did and only Allah knows their true intentions, doing this with bad intentions is 1000x better then going with what's status quo which is the disgraceful weddings we do today.

I find it odd you have the audacity to question this, it's not like they did this outside of a famine season, they did this in the worst possible famine in the country, every publicity is a bonus, including those celebrities people were berating the other day.

I find it amazing you want to question intentions in virtuous matters but as for the disgraceful status quo crap, forget talking about intentions, you don't even speak out against it, don't you find this hypocritical my friend?
No I'm not hypocritical. There is no such thing as a selfless good deed. There's an episode on Friends where Phoebe tests this out.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No I'm not hypocritical. There is no such thing as a selfless good deed. There's an episode on Friends where Phoebe tests this out.
It's their wedding my g who doesn't take picture during their wedding? Besides it's a good thing they recorded it so they're setting a good example for others. Masha Allah what a beautiful wife may Allah bless & preserve their union amiiin.

sometimes its better to publicize cause it will help others follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts