Great Model from Puntland being Copied in Koonfur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excluding S/land the rest of Somalia is plagued with issues of soldiers not being paid, the unpaid soldiers normally persevere without pay (most), others rob people to make up for short-fall of income or they join the criminal underworld (piracy, shabab, illegal trade etc.) to make up for the lack of funds.

The game was changed by Puntland soldiers whom for the first time suffered not being paid for several months under Gaas, they did a marvelous thing by taking over critical government buildings by force and even banks to wage pressure on the corrupt officials to pay them, hence Gaas had no choice but to get them paid.

Seeing the success of this brazen model by Puntland soldiers, the same model was then copied in Galmudug and now it has reached Mogadishu for the first time, and there is talks off it soon happening in J/land were soldiers are not being paid (funds usurped by criminal politicians)

In Xamar they have just took over Wasaaradah Gaashandhigga due to a lack of pay for the first time in history.
http://www.caasimada.net/deg-deg-ci...aradda-gaashaandhigga-soomaaliya-ee-muqdisho/

I'll take this opportunity to thank the soldiers of Puntland for setting this trend, going directly after the corrupt government officials buildings instead of the poor residents or having sabr while fat corrupt politicians get richer and richer while they risk their life's is not the option, neither is it a model that will work.

This is the only model that is going to work as we already seen examples in Garowe, Bosaaso and Gaalkacayo when banks/institutions were taken over by those same soldiers, it's the only leverage/power they have to force these fatcats to pay them their salaries.

Last edited:
@Duke of Bohol @waraabe @Prince Abubu @Hemaal @crudetruth @merka

I have the assumption that this doesn't happen in S/land because I seldom hear of soldiers protesting due to a lack of pay etc. Someone correct me if I am wrong in this assumption

If this is correct, it's remarkable that despite the epic corruptions taking place in Somaliland as well, they at least ensure the soldiers are paid regularly, someone please clarify this for us.

waraabe

Your superior
@Duke of Bohol @waraabe @Prince Abubu @Hemaal @crudetruth @merka

I have the assumption that this doesn't happen in S/land because I seldom hear of soldiers protesting due to a lack of pay etc. Someone correct me if I am wrong in this assumption

If this is correct, it's remarkable that despite the epic corruptions taking place in Somaliland as well, they at least ensure the soldiers are paid regularly, someone please clarify this for us.

This has never happened in SL. In fact the army was donating some of their salaries to the droughts

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I know the SL forces get paid on the 25th of every month plus their monthly rations to their families.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This has never happened in puntland before & it only happened in garoowe it was driven more by politics instead of the soldier going without pay cause it's happened many times before under other puntland administrations where soldiers were going without pay for the longest yet still served their people.

Most of the odey dhaqmeed From garoowe rejected this horrendous behaviour by a few soldiers in garoowe & told the soldiers to return to their barracks which they did.

Last edited:
@Cognitivedissonance

Defending Gaas is not going to take you to Jannah give up sxb, you cannot spin this, everybody knows the amount of mutinies that took place, they even occupied bank buildings.

I fully support this model up and down the country, any group of soldiers not paid should forefully take over government buildings responsible for them getting paid and if they can't then take over banking insitutions

This will turn the heat on the politicians that for decades had been geting away with corruption and enriching themselves to the deteriment of the security of the population, it's like a public shaming, they are forced to pay them out of humiliation and continue paying so the embarressement doesn't happen again, allow dhowr our brave Somali soldiers.

@waraabe

That's a great achievement, I am waiting on brother Duke to confirm (to get the non biased view) but it seems you are right, kudos to the corrupt politicians in Somaliland, at least they have the foresight to ensure the security personal is paid regularly and on time, they deserve great credit for this unlike our buffoons in Koonfur

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Defending Gaas is not going to take you to Jannah give up sxb, you cannot spin this, everybody knows the amount of mutinies that took place, they even occupied bank buildings.

I fully support this model up and down the country, any group of soldiers not paid should forefully take over government buildings responsible for them getting paid and if they can't then take over banking insitutions

This will turn the heat on the politicians that for decades had been geting away with corruption and enriching themselves to the deteriment of the security of the population, it's like a public shaming, they are forced to pay them out of humiliation and continue paying so the embarressement doesn't happen again, allow dhowr our brave Somali soldiers.

@waraabe

That's a great achievement, I am waiting on brother Duke to confirm (to get the non biased view) but it seems you are right, kudos to the corrupt politicians in Somaliland, at least they have the foresight to ensure the security personal is paid regularly and on time, they deserve great credit for this unlike our buffoons in Koonfur
May Allah protect and preserve mudane Gaas he's the best leader puntland ever had. He's done so much for puntland so many different projects taking place simultaneously.

I can see why you would support this cause you come across as an anarchist, most of the people from your regain are anarchists who detest governance hence your present situation.

Galgaduud has two president shiekh shakir & xaaaf.

Like I said earlier it was more to do with politics, a few soldiers that were rallied by a few politicians in garoowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts