Great Historical Image - Ugaas Rooble in Harrar 1888

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
mPWRZb4.png

Ugaas Rooble. King Rooble

He also married a female relative of the designated but uncrowned Muslim Emperor of Ethiopia at that time, Iyasu V.

Lidsch_Ieassu%2C_nepot_al_lui_Menelik.jpg

Designated, but uncrowned Muslim Emperor of Ethiopia, Yasu 5

@sophisticate @ReeBorama @Somali psycho @Simodi @sosomali @Kezira

Last edited:
"Lij Iyasu was born in Wollo during the reign of Menelik II of Ethiopia. His mother, Woizero Shoaregga, was the eldest daughter of Menelek. Iyasu's father was Ras Mikael, Governor of Wollo and longstanding friend of Menelik. Mikael had been born Mohammed Ali and was a Muslim until 1875, when he was obliged to convert to Christianity.[1]"

Agreed. I was confusing Mikaael with Iyasu. Looks like his mother was also Christian. Iyasu was born 1895, died 1935.

"Lij Iyasu was born in Wollo during the reign of Menelik II of Ethiopia. His mother, Woizero Shoaregga, was the eldest daughter of Menelek. Iyasu's father was Ras Mikael, Governor of Wollo and longstanding friend of Menelik. Mikael had been born Mohammed Ali and was a Muslim until 1875, when he was obliged to convert to Christianity.[1]"

Agreed. I was confusing Mikaael with Iyasu. Looks like his mother was also Christian.
Yea, that needs editing. I don't think iyasu was Christian in my opinion, at least not a practicing one, but I do think him being Muslim is a lie told by his detractors i.e. Italy, zewditu, and Haile Selassie...

It's too bad you didn't go to Ethiopia instead of Somalia, you could have been a great historian akin to the Pankhurst family.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A female relative of Iyasu, seems plausible. :siilaanyolaugh: I've heard of Samaroon Xabeshi hybrids. Don't tell anyone. Especially, @Menelik III, he's afflicted with camel fever. :siilaanyosmile:Given his Sspot tenure.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
A female relative of Iyasu, seems plausible. :siilaanyolaugh: I've heard of Samaroon Xabeshi hybrids. Don't tell anyone. Especially, @Menelik III, he's afflicted with camel fever. :siilaanyosmile:Given his Sspot tenure.

Lol does this mean that there is an entire Reer Ugaas Xabashi hyprid family running around this world? Walahi I now kinda get why some of the GB members show a lot of Axmaric tendencies!
:eek::4uzpnkt:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol does this mean that there is an entire Reer Ugaas Xabashi hyprid family running around this world? Walahi I now kinda get why some of the GB members show a lot of Axmaric tendencies!
:eek::4uzpnkt:

Don't worry, its probably small scale, nothing to lose sleep over. Since its usually women that Beesha occasionally tuug. If anything, at least were nearly all T1a. Who else can boast about that? :banderas: #TeamSameAabo.

Don't worry, its probably small scale, nothing to lose sleep over. Since its usually women that Beesha occasionally tuug. If anything, at least were nearly all T1a. Who else can boast about that? :banderas: #TeamSameAabo.
Lol, iyasu was accused of being Muslim because he had many Somali concubines. It was said he had a haram in harar of dozens. He even went on to conquer Somaliland with his seeds.

His female relative would have never been given to Muslims unless they were apart of his Oromo Muslim relatives.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol, iyasu was accused of being Muslim because he had many Somali concubines. It was said he had a haram in harar of dozens. He even went on to conquer Somaliland with his seeds.

His female relative would have never been given to Muslims unless they were apart of his Oromo Muslim relatives.

:ulyin: Keep telling yourself that, bro. Somali and concubine are mutually exclusive. :win: Are you confusing us for your hablaha?:what1:

:hillarybiz:Whatever makes you sleep at night. Never read that, the inverse, yes. Indentured Oromos were documented.
I'm sure they took many Somalis as well since the invasion of hararghe. The Somali region is next to be conquered, once these dams are completed. We will send the Muslims don't worry.
:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts