Graphic: Indian gets crushed by a train, loses his legs still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a terrible way to go
:nahgirl:
Everyone be careful and stay several feet away from train/subway lines when they're empty. You might end up slipping by accident or even shoved by some random psycho. This honestly hurt to watch, poor guy.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Man! :gucciwhat:

What's the problems with some of the Indians/hindus Instead of atleast giving him hope, they're chatting sh#t. They could have bid him farewell, maybe by holding his hand or even inspiration/motivational short stories as I don't think he will survive:kanyehmm:.

I think life is hard for some Indians in India as I usually see most commiting suicide by either train rails or by electric shock. Maybe population issues, unemployment in some parts, corrupt police&some corrupt leaders, caste problems and racism or discrimination of South Indians might've caused some of these issues and on top of that Almighty Allah is the planner of all and knows when your time terminates...:bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If this happened in the UK, the train driver would get a lifetime compensation and never have to work another day in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending