GRAPHIC FOOTAGE! Brooklyn McDonald's worker shot in the head, reason he served cold fries, now critical in ICU!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I blame the mom. She raised her child to be violent., spoiled. Now her son is going to prison for many years-- that is- if the victim is not dead in ICU

Pathetic. Fries? Humanity have lost their soul

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Low IQ crime should've kept it civil, New York doesn't play about gun charges that black dude is f*cked looking at 10+ years

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Low IQ crime should've kept it civil, New York doesn't play about gun charges that black dude is f*cked looking at 10+ years

looooool looks like u r in Europe. In America 10 plus years is easy as ABC. The average here is 40 years to life lol

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The victim looks soo miskiin
1659894573272.jpeg

Let me guess, mother and son are of the BLM demographic?
No, they are against BLM

10 year ? this isn't Europe Sxb in new york a gun charge is 10 years add murder to that he's never coming out of Rikers island penitentiary no guns in prison their taking his booty for sure :russ:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Poor guy. RIP. Most major North American cities have become lawless jungles. They are definently dying. A lot of people are leaving.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Death penalty needed now more than ever, if people knew they would be killed, crime would lower, America is just so inept st implementing this practice

Ngl I understand gang violence but this is a whole other level of stupidity, actual criminals are smart enough to pick their battles these guys are literal imbeciles

Trending