Govt Deports Ex-Spokesman of Somalia’s foreign ministry

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
About time, don't let no one in if they don't accept us

Mr. Abdiasis took a picture at the airport tower before he was sent off to Mogadishu

HARGEISA– Somaliland immigration authorities yesterday denied entry and deported to Mogadishu the former spokesman of Somalia’s foreign affairs ministry. He was denied entry into Somaliland after he landed at Egal International airport and told immigration officers that he was invited to Hargeisa.

Mr. Abdiasis Ali Ibrahim a.k.a “Hildhiban” was recently sacked as the press secretary of Somalia’s ministry of foreign affairs, a post held for quite some time. Police immigration officers have told him to board a plane bound to Mogadishu after he lied about his visit to Somaliland. He protested against his deportation back to Mogadishu claiming that he is a Somali by birth. He was told either to be detained in Hargeisa or being deported and then he decided that he should return. Mr. Abdiasis has posted his facebook account that he was leaving for Hargeisa, citing that it is part and parcel of the territory of the republic of Somalia. He further cited that he received an invitation from the Somali people living in Somaliland. He declined to further reveal the individuals that extended an invitation to him so as to come to Somaliland. SL immigration authority did not speak of the deportation claims by former foreign affairs ministry spokesman of Somalia. There is a bar in place which all Somaliland presidents executed which stipulates that Somali officials won’t set foot in Somaliland and face expulsion from their soil.

Seems like the only little power the khat chewers in hargeisa have is harassing innocent civilians at their shitty little airport. But yet cant stop the hordes of oromo flooding into their towns lol. They will claim that their taking in the refugges but they have no choice cuz they have no way to stop them lol. Somaliland my ass more like oromoland!!!!

SirLancelLord

VIP
Seems like the only little power the khat chewers in hargeisa have is harassing innocent civilians at their shitty little airport. But yet cant stop the hordes of oromo flooding into their towns lol. They will claim that their taking in the refugges but they have no choice cuz they have no way to stop them lol. Somaliland my ass more like oromoland!!!!

Well this authority is in control of more territory than your paper gove and it's so far the best Somali owned, built and managed airport.

SirLancelLord

VIP
If only they were this brave with Oromos.
:mjlol:

Oromo civilian aren't a threat along with Somali civilians they have free reign. The army is attaineds at the coffee to stop any militias getting through or liyuu group

Well this authority is in control of more territory than your paper gove and it's so far the best Somali owned, built and managed airport.
Lol khat is hell of a drug you should slow down, you don't even control the airspace over hargesia let alone anything else. I just wanna know why you guys arent this tough against the oromos who are flooding your lands like noone lives there.

waraabe

Your superior

Says the child of a oromo ethiopian soldier currently occupying gedo kkkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
If only they were this brave with Oromos.
:mjlol:

Didn’t you invite Ethiopian troops into Somalia, now you want to tell us you hate Ethiopians :chrisfreshhah:

What’s next, do you hate Kenyans and their troops too after inviting them into Somalia :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
Lol khat is hell of a drug you should slow down, you don't even control the airspace over hargesia let alone anything else. I just wanna know why you guys arent this tough against the oromos who are flooding your lands like noone lives there.
Oromo? I call them cagdheer refugees but since you both worship waaq together it’s your brothers and sisters

Careful guys lets not criticize @SirLancelLord too much, he might get his feelings hurt and threaten to leave this forum .... again :pachah1:
More like he will get banned for hurting cry babies feelings in this section. 10:1 with all the other somalis being the 1 in the political and clan sections didn't just happen naturally. Even the majority of none puntland daaroods have to be pl extremists to stay in this place. @SirLancelLord bal eeg dadkaan ruwaayad eey ug yihiin in eey been tahay iskuugu sheekeynaya. Lol lying to yourself in a public forum is a new level of lying

@SirLancelLord . Horta how come no hawiyes are found in this section when all the calaacal is directed at them and Somaliland? I'm sure they would've loved to defend themselves :draketf:

Says the people who opened up their country to Ethiopia and her troops :chrisfreshhah:
91efUEHP9OL._SX395_.jpg

Heres a good set, you should make alot money and your oromo clients will very happy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Says the people who opened up their country to Ethiopia and her troops :chrisfreshhah:
image-32.jpeg

@SirLancelLord bal eeg dadkaan ruwaayad eey ug yihiin in eey been tahay iskuugu sheekeynaya. Lol lying to yourself in a public forum is a new level of lying

@SirLancelLord . Horta how come no hawiyes are found in this section when all the calaacal is directed at them and Somaliland? I'm sure they would've loved to defend themselves :draketf:
They are too ashamed to admit they are Hawiye. I don't blame them to be honest.
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts