Gordon Hayward not happy with another girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

My nigga just wanted a son. Dude was depressed.

Question
At that point if you had 3 daughters but you really wanted a son would you keep trying to have kids or would you just adopt a son.

Tbh I don’t even want more than 3 kids. That shit sounds expensive and I don’t want to be taking care of kids for more than 20 years.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My nigga just wanted a son. Dude was depressed.

Question
At that point if you had 3 daughters but you really wanted a son would you keep trying to have kids or would you just adopt a son.

Tbh I don’t even want more than 3 kids. That shit sounds expensive and I don’t want to be taking care of kids for more than 20 years.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AHAHAHAHA

Only God gives you a son or a daughter! LOOOOL

Scientifically speaking, your biological make up will decide if u have sons or daughters; hormones are are suitable for sons are missing in many soft daddies of only daughters of today! HA HA HA HA HA HA

If u r the father of a son, u r not a genius ! U r just lucky because A God gave u the son, and B your biological make up decided for u. LOL

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AHAHAHAHA

Only God gives you a son or a daughter! LOOOOL

Scientifically speaking, your biological make up will decide if u have sons or daughters; hormones are are suitable for sons are missing in many soft daddies of only daughters of today! HA HA HA HA HA HA

If u r the father of a son, u r not a genius ! U r just lucky because A God gave u the son, and B your biological make up decided for u. LOL
A lot of people are bashing him for the way he acted

But don’t most people want to have a kid that’s the same gender as the parent.

When my mom was having my sister she really wanted a girl since she had previously received two boys.

My dude gordon has 2 daughters he just want a son.

He wants a son because his career is pretty much over . He’s pretty much a Kyle Korver type player now , just without the 3 point shooting ability. He was already barely athletic (white people syndrome ) and then he broke his leg and ankle on the same leg. I don’t think he’s coming back the same and he should not start over Jayson Tatum under any circumstance

Celtics starting 5 should be: Kyrie . Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum , Marcus Morris, and Al Horford

Bench : rozier , Marcus smart , Gordon Hayward , Aaron baynes

He wants a son because his career is pretty much over . He’s pretty much a Kyle Korver type player now , just without the 3 point shooting ability. He was already barely athletic (white people syndrome ) and then he broke his leg and ankle on the same leg. I don’t think he’s coming back the same and he should not start over Jayson Tatum under any circumstance

Celtics starting 5 should be: Kyrie . Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum , Marcus Morris, and Al Horford

Bench : rozier , Marcus smart , Gordon Hayward , Aaron baynes

He was an All-Star the season before he broke his leg. Celtics are gonna breeze theough the east now LeBron is gone:sass2:

He was an All-Star the season before he broke his leg. Celtics are gonna breeze theough the east now LeBron is gone:sass2:

He was already barely athletic and he fucked his leg up massively . He will have absolutely no athleticism now and will only be a spot up shooter. If Celtics want to win this year Gordon Hayward will come off the bench and contribute

He was already barely athletic and he fucked his leg up massively . He will have absolutely no athleticism now and will only be a spot up shooter. If Celtics want to win this year Gordon Hayward will come off the bench and contribute

They will ease him back in to the lineup, no rush in the east. Kyrie, Horford, Tatum and Brown more than enough to take them to the finals.

"No athleticism" :childplease:

Attachments

• CQsZt49UwAAgUZ6.jpg
    CQsZt49UwAAgUZ6.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 207
They will ease him back in to the lineup, no rush in the east. Kyrie, Horford, Tatum and Brown more than enough to take them to the finals.

If Hayward starts over Tatum the Celtics ain’t winning shit. That would completely stunt Tatums development as he has a way better future than Gordon Hayward could possibly have

They will split minutes at SF, Tatum will get the rest of his minutes at PF in the small lineup.

Tatum deserves to start over Hayward this shouldn’t even be a discussion. This past season Tatum had a top 5 year for any rookie of all time while leading the Celtics to the ECF. Tatum should start at SF he’s not big enough to play PF the whole time. He should slide to PF when Hayward comes off the bench to play SF

Tatum deserves to start over Hayward this shouldn’t even be a discussion. This past season Tatum had a top 5 year for any rookie of all time while leading the Celtics to the ECF. Tatum should start at SF he’s not big enough to play PF the whole time. He should slide to PF when Hayward comes off the bench to play SF

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts