Google claims Abudwaaq is in Ethiopia

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
We have been in Mustaxil since the early 1900s we are also in Feerfeer now aswell.

Me and five other hawiyes friends can go afmaadow and take a picture. Doesn’t mean anything or that there is a established community there

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Me and five other hawiyes friends can go afmaadow and take a picture. Doesn’t mean anything or that there is a established community there
I dont think there is a Hawiye National Liberation Front office in Kismayo or Afmadow :duck:

Regardless we have a community in Feerfeer but an even greater established one in Mustaxil which has been established for over a century after Olol Diinle was removed from the area

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Good to see the Marehan minority community of DDS- Ogadenia being welcomed home. Infact DDS border extends to Dhusamareb that’s another story for another time

:trumpsmirk:
I can’t with that name.
Anyway which qabiil is taking this L??
:mjcry:

I didn't know Hawiyes are this lowly some people would rather go prison than giveaway Somali land to Abyssinia
Is not hawiye fault for cabudwaak being inside Ethiopia borders ,
In 2018 the somali speaking ethiopians in cabudwaak had attacked the somalis in galmaduug with the help of amxara/oromo ethiopians .

Alhamdulilah the brave ppl from galmaduug protected their lands from the somali speaking ethiopians and their epdf partners , they send 4 edpf and 20 somali speaking ethiopians from cabudwaak to akhiro
Here are the two amxar/oromo surviving POW from that day .

I dont think there is a Hawiye National Liberation Front office in Kismayo or Afmadow :duck:

Regardless we have a community in Feerfeer but an even greater established one in Mustaxil which has been established for over a century after Olol Diinle was removed from the area

here is ONLF headquarters and offices in Mustaxil & Feerfeer. Btw Olol Diinle was an Italian Jaajuus clan leader who was brought to cause disruption in the region. He was taken care of and sent packing by the native residents of Ogadenia.
9D8763D9-7543-4355-BBA7-06F4C87C97CE.jpeg
7F6EAB4D-485F-4EC2-A0F6-9F15A847D0ED.jpeg
CDEA48D0-004C-4198-87AF-99C8BA947F9A.jpeg
5EF6F2DA-9D1F-4286-B6F0-A6D80D086FDA.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Everytime someone is dissing your clan why do you always invoke the name of other clans someone called you out on this the other day #holdYourNuts don't be a naag.
You have major inferiority complex trying to claim the history of Dir (my clan) The Adal Empire was started by us but it was destroyed by your ilk Marehan Daarood.
You can't claim you fought colonialist when Daarood was doing the most cooning some Daarood didn't even fight and signed a treaty straight away, whilst the Biimaal led the most fiercest revolt against the Italians.
Dissing my clan ? the topic is about Ethiopia-Somalia border, how is he dissing my clan, he said he wants to gift Caabudwaaq to Ethiopia, wanting to gift part of Somalia to Ethiopia shows his weakness and is actually worse than running from Somalis to Oromos, how pathetic is this Baraxley slum dog, he is dissing himself as a Somali, he is dissing himself as a Hawiyo.

He is basically the representation of Rooble Bahane on the forum lmao a shame to the Hawiyo name.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is not hawiye fault for cabudwaak being inside Ethiopia borders ,
In 2018 the somali speaking ethiopians in cabudwaak had attacked the somalis in galmaduug with the help of amxara/oromo ethiopians .

Alhamdulilah the brave ppl from galmaduug protected their lands from the somali speaking ethiopians and their epdf partners , they send 4 edpf and 20 somali speaking ethiopians from cabudwaak to akhiro
Here are the two amxar/oromo surviving POW from that day .

Kaxandhaale in Galaadi it is not even adjacent to Galgaduud, Caabudwaaq is Wuqooyi Galgaduud even Dhabat is technically not Galgaduud but Mudug.

Bantu go tend to your Dameer you don't know what you talking about

Kaxandhaale in Galaadi it is not even adjacent to Galgaduud, Caabudwaaq is Wuqooyi Galgaduud even Dhabat is technically not Galgaduud but Mudug.

Bantu go tend to your Dameer you don't know what you talking about

Kaxandal,abudwaak or whatever you calls your tuulo it dont matter .we have you hunter gatherers on 4k begging xabashas

This video reminds me of when you use to beg the Italians to free you from slavery

Trending