• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Goodbye Aussie

@Crow 's thread really had me reflecting

I haven't seen you in a while (i.e., a few days) @AussieHustler , so I'm going to assume that you're lost somewhere. @Shmurda also noticed your absence

I'm sure many will agree with me when I say you made me believe that Australia was an actual place and not a conspiracy created by the mainstream media in order to get us to buy koala-branded merchandise. You will be missed

As an aside, Brother @admin - what is the protocol regarding inheritance on SSpot? @AussieHustler left it in his internet will before he decided to leave for the real world that I would inherit his Moderator status

@Crow 's thread really had me reflecting

I haven't seen you in a while (i.e., a few days) @AussieHustler , so I'm going to assume that you're lost somewhere. @Shmurda also noticed your absence

I'm sure many will agree with me when I say you made me believe that Australia was an actual place and not a conspiracy created by the mainstream media in order to get us to buy koala-branded merchandise. You will be missed

As an aside, Brother @admin - what is the protocol regarding inheritance on SSpot? @AussieHustler left it in his internet will before he decided to leave for the real world that I would inherit his Moderator status
I was about to heart this, then i saw the last part. You really only wanted the mod status huh?:comeon::camby:

The Good

Love Tolerance and Respect
VIP
Someone doesn't post for a weekand you guys circle around like sharks once a drop of blood hits the water.
:****aanyolaugh:

Ayubi

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak"
VIP
the moderator tag is for moderators.

he’s been gone for nearly 2 weeks. i hope a dingo didn’t eat him. :patrice:
Admin, do you mind to give me a VIP tag?:trumpsmirk:

I made many threads contributing to this great forum.

admin

Staff Member
Administrator
Admin, do you mind to give me a VIP tag?:trumpsmirk:

I made many threads contributing to this great forum.
length of time on the forum (min. 6 months) & number of posts = impact. give it a few more months and you’ll be a vip. :)

Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer

in self-quarantine since 1603
Aussie hasn’t left he just went camping for Christmas lol
*pauses godfather soundtrack*
Wait a minute..
Is this a Sicillian message meaning @AussieHustler sleeps with the fishes? :ileycry:
someone pls investigate this, camping for Christmas kulaha:mugshotman:
the moderator tag is for moderators.

he’s been gone for nearly 2 weeks. i hope a dingo didn’t eat him. :patrice:
:ohhh:2 weeks already, damn. Actually a bit concerned for the brother.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have received word that Aussie perished in an Australian forest fire. He was in the middle of making yet another anti-Majeerteen thread, ignoring government orders to evacuate. He died peacefully from smoke inhalation sitting at his computer doing what he loved most. Rest in peace bakhti.

Samaalic Era

Hiraabist
VIP
I have received word that Aussie perished in an Australian forest fire. He was in the middle of making yet another anti-Majeerteen thread, ignoring government orders to evacuate. He died peacefully from smoke inhalation sitting at his computer doing what he loved most. Rest in peace bakhti.
I wanted to catch this shaydan slipping only to hear this:mjkkk:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I hope he’s okay, I always wonder when people just stop posting you never know what actually happened to them

Latest posts