Good recommendations for Chinese or Korean web novels, add Your favorites as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Against the Gods
upload_2018-9-9_14-2-7.jpeg

Mythical Abode Mountain, Cloud’s End Cliff, the most dangerous of Azure Cloud Continent’s four deadly areas. Cloud’s End Cliff’s base is known as the Grim Reaper’s Cemetery.

Over countless years, the number of people that have fallen off this cliff is too high to count. None of them, even three stronger than god masters, whose power could pierce the heavens, have been able to return alive. However, a boy that’s being chased by various people because he alone holds a priceless treasure jumps off the cliff, but instead of dying he wakes up in the body of a boy with the same name in another world!

This is the story of a boy wielding the Sky Poison Pearl, cultivating the strength to oppose heaven and earth, a lord overlooking the world!

2)Martial World
upload_2018-9-9_14-5-0.jpeg

In the Divine Realm, countless legends fought over a mysterious cube. After the battle it disappeared into the void. A young man stumbles upon this mystery object, blowing open a whole new world to him. His name is Lin Ming, and this is his road of martial arts.

3) True Martial World
upload_2018-9-9_14-11-11.jpeg

The Human Emperor and his opponents were embroiled in a 33 day long final battle involved the strongest experts. After destroying the Abyssal World and sealing the Abyssal demon king’s godly weapon‘ a mysterious purple card disappeared into the space-time vortex‘ and tunneled through infinite space-time.

In the vast wilderness‘ where martial arts was still slowly growing in its infancy‘ several peerless masters tried to find their path in the world of martial arts.

A young adult named Yi Yun from modern Earth had unwittingly stumbled into such a world and began that journey with a purple card of unknown origin.

It’s a magnificent yet unknown true martial art world. This is the story of a normal young adult turning into a legendary peerless expert.

4) Heavenly Jewel Change
upload_2018-9-9_14-13-7.jpeg

Every human has their Personal Jewel of power, when awakened it can either be an Elemental Jewel or Physical Jewel. They circle the right and left wrists like bracelets of power.

Heavenly Jewels are like the twins born, meaning when both Elemental and Physical Jewels are Awakened for the same person, the pair is known as Heavenly Jewels.

Those who have the Physical Jewels are known as Physical Jewel Masters, those with Elemental Jewels are Elemental Jewel Masters, and those who train with Heavenly Jewels are naturally called Heavenly Jewel Masters.

Heavenly Jewel Masters have a highest level of 12 pairs of jewels, as such their training progress is known as Heavenly Jewels 12 Changes.

Our MC here is an archer who has such a pair of Heavenly Jewels.

5) Tales of Demons & Gods
upload_2018-9-9_14-16-2.jpeg

Killed by a Sage Emperor and reborn as his 13 year old self, Nie Li was given a second chance at life. A second chance to change everything, save his loved ones and his beloved city. He shall once again battle with the Sage Emperor to avenge his death. With the vast knowledge he accumulated in his previous life, he shall have a new starting point. Although he started as the weakest, without a doubt, he will climb the steps towards the strongest.

Cultivating the strongest cultivation technique, wielding the strongest demon spirits, he shall reach the pinnacle of Martial Arts. Enmities of the past will be settled in this new lifetime.

“Since I’m back, then in this lifetime, I shall become the King of Gods that dominates everything. Let everything else tremble beneath my feet!”

6) The Book Eating Magician
upload_2018-9-9_14-21-44.jpeg

[‘Lightning Magic Primer’ has been consumed. Your understanding is very high.]

[The 2nd Circle magic ‘Lightning Bolt’ has been acquired.]

The unprecedented magician who will eat all the magic books of the world has appeared.

7) Red Storm
upload_2018-9-9_14-22-57.png
In this world, strong warriors are needed in order to conquer the hot crimson desert. The Pareia Tribal-Chief's first-born son, named Yulian Provoke, secretly gallops through the stormy deserts alone, only to find someone of destiny - an otherworldly man that would change his fate forever. This same young child struggles to find purpose while embodying both ambition and revenge into his very own hands as he awaits that faithful day of confronting a particular person that was, supposedly, the culprit of his blood-mother's death. At first, he was alone; but then after, he forms the RED STORM division - a group of powerful warriors at his command - in hopes of Conquering the Desert, braving towards those who oppose him, and bringing great fortune to his tribe.

8) Overgeared
upload_2018-9-9_14-34-54.png

Shin Youngwoo has had an unfortunate life and is now stuck carrying bricks on construction sites. He even had to do labor in the VR game, Satisfy!

However, luck would soon enter his hapless life. His character, ‘Grid’, would discover the Northern End Cave for a quest, and in that place, he would find ‘Pagma’s Rare Book’ and become a legendary class player…

9) Dragon Maken war
upload_2018-9-9_14-28-32.png

220 years ago, in the legendary Dragon Demon War, Hero Azell ended the war by killing the evil Dragon Demon race’s King Atein. He was able to save the population, but as a consequence, he was cursed. While he was dying, the high magician suggest a gamble that might save his life. ‘The Dragon’s hibernation is the only key to saving your life.’ Instead of a human’s sleep, he slept the sleep of the dragons and he was able to overcome the curse. Now he is realizing that he has slept way longer than a human’s life span.

10) Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society
upload_2018-9-9_14-29-58.jpeg

The second moon marked the beginning of a revolutionary change.

With the emergence of monsters and dungeons in modern society, and the ability users who fight against them, the world faces a shift in its paradigm.

It heralds the advent of a new energy source and the decline of traditional occupations.

Common sense thus becomes warped and imagination becomes reality.

11) The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
upload_2018-9-9_14-36-8.png

The man forsaken by the world, the man a slave to money and the man known as the legendary God of War in the highly popular MMORPG Continent of Magic. With the coming of age, he decides to say goodbye, but the feeble attempt to earn a little something for his time and effort ripples into an effect none could ever have imagined.

Through a series of coincidences, his legendary avatar is sold for 3 billion won, bringing great joy to him, only to plunge him into despair at losing almost all of it to vicious loan sharks. With revelation of money through gaming, he rises from the abyss with new found resolve and steps forward into the new age of games led by the first ever Virtual Reality MMORPG, Royal Road.

This is the legend of Lee Hyun on his path to becoming Emperor with only his family loving heart, his boundless desire for money, his unexpected mind, his diligently forged body and the talent of hard work backing him.

12) Seoul Station’s Necromancer
[You have entered the dungeon at Gwachun Station’s 1st Exit.]

When former high school student Kang Woojin finds himself returned back to Earth after being forcibly summoned to a foreign planet for 20 years, he soon finds that Earth is not the same, normal place as he once remembered it to be.

With his former strength and age reset back to zero, watch Kang Woojin as he gets back on the path to becoming the Earth’s strongest Necromancer!

13) Chaotic Sword God
upload_2018-9-9_14-39-36.jpeg

Jian Chen, the publicly recognized number one expert of the Jianghu. His skill with the sword went beyond perfection and was undefeatable in battle, After a battle with the exceptional expert Dugu Qiubai who had gone missing over a hundred years ago, Jian Chen succumbed to his injuries and died.

After death, Jian Chen’s spirit was transmigrated into a completely foreign world. Following an extremely fast growth, his enemies piled up one after another before becoming gravely injured once more.

On the gates of death, his spirit had mutated, and from that moment henceforth, he would tread on a completely different path of the art of the sword to become the sword god of his generation.

14) Great Demon King
upload_2018-9-9_14-41-9.jpeg

“If I don’t die… I swear I will act on all my evil thoughts..”

Not exactly everyone’s typical thought when they’re about to die. What will a cowardly young man do when reincarnated with the evil powers to redefine his destiny? Can the natural kindness of human nature triumph over evil? Will he become the cold-blooded demon king of legend, or will he forge his own path and rain down another kind of terror?

15) Warlock of the Magus World
upload_2018-9-9_14-43-39.png

What happens when a scientist from a futuristic world reincarnates in a World of Magic and Knights?

An awesome MC — that’s what happens!

A scientist’s goal is to explore the secrets of the universe, and this is exactly what Leylin sets out to do when he is reincarnated. Dark, cold and calculating, he makes use of all his resources as he sets off on his adventures to meet his goal.

Face? Who needs that… Hmmm… that guy seems too powerful for me to take on now… I better keep a low profile for now.

You want me to help you? Sure… but what benefit can I get out of it? Nothing? Bye.

Hmmm… that guy looks like he might cause me problems in the future. Should I let him off for now and let him grow into someone that can threaten me….. Nahhh. *kill*

16) Coiling Dragon
s4437529.jpg

Empires rise and fall on the Yulan Continent. Saints, immortal beings of unimaginable power, battle using spells and swords, leaving swathes of destruction in their wake. Magical beasts rule the mountains, where the brave – or the foolish – go to test their strength. Even the mighty can fall, feasted on by those stronger. The strong live like royalty; the weak strive to survive another day.

This is the world which Linley is born into. Raised in the small town of Wushan, Linley is a scion of the Baruch clan, the clan of the once-legendary Dragonblood Warriors. Their fame once shook the world, but the clan is now so decrepit that even the heirlooms of the clan have been sold off. Tasked with reclaiming the lost glory of his clan, Linley will go through countless trials and tribulations, making powerful friends but also deadly enemies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Reverend Insanity - Chinese.

Age of Adepts - Chinese

The King of the Battlefield - Korean

Warlock of the Magus World - Chinese and my favourite novel. When he fight and schemes against beezlebub and the snake women that are rank 8 while he was rank 4-5 was so epic. The fate arc was also great.

Last edited:
Reverend Insanity - Chinese.

Age of Adepts - Chinese

The King of the Battlefield - Korean

Warlock of the Magus World - Chinese and my favourite novel. When he fight and schemes against beezlebub and the snake women that are rank 8 while he was rank 4-5 was so epic. The fate arc was also great.
In Warlock of the Magus World I’m at chapter 1037 does it have good ending.
I’ve heard it may have a sequel from wuxiaworld comments section.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
In Warlock of the Magus World I’m at chapter 1037 does it have good ending.
I’ve heard it may have a sequel from wuxiaworld comments section.
It wasn't bad but it was rushed in the end, still worth reading. I have no clue if there is sequel. I think they are talking carefree path of dreams which is written by the same author.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts