Good news out of Garoowe Police headquarters are back on the electricity grid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The headquarter of the Police of Garoowe equivalent to the Metropolitan Police in London and NYPD in New York have their electricity restored after it was cut off by the electricity company.

23000441_1627510480652530_5742538594731578260_o.jpg

NECSOM Privately owned electricity company restored the electricity back and now the headquarter of the Police of Garoowe Puntland‘s capital have once again electricity.

Larry do you think authorities have a moral duty to ensure companies that have a monopoly do not abuse their share of the market by charging consumers for maximal profit?

Larry do you think authorities have a moral duty to ensure companies that have a monopoly do not abuse their share of the market by charging consumers for maximal profit?

I admire every single entrepreneur in Puntland.

It’s just interesting to see how many people like yourself yell out “Monopoly” when they can’t invest in thier own land or don’t have the skills to do anything.

How about you got to Puntland and open a shop that fixes diesel generators? How about you find creative ways to bring solar panels into the country? Why don’t you source efficient waterwell drill bits and pressure release PVC plastic pipes to homes? How about you open a trade school? How about you turn organic compost into fertilizer to help farmers decrease inputs costs?

Instead of laughing at the police station having thier lights out, why don’t go there and rent them diesel generators?

Every fuckup in Puntland is an opportunity for someone to be efficient. Your not being efficient with your time.

Larry I agree but I believe and I will go more into that in the other thread that a lot of the causes is mismanagement and that is the corruption we are fighting.

If there are resources but not managed or diverted by the Commander in charge that shows that the system is not working and that it needs an overhaul.

The west is open and transparent and by highlighting these things it shows that there is a problem with the culture of that country and often it is from top to bottom rather than from the bottom to the top.

No one in Puntland had been charged with corruption because everything is under hand and table. Our parliamentarians took each $28000 to pass through a deal that they did not even read now they find that they sold their own lifeline and cashcow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending