Good Arabic Songs

I don't really listen to Arabic music but I remember coming across this a while back.

(I'd advise you all to actually click on the link, because when you try and play a Twitter vid in SSpot, it lags for some reason).

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If you're interested in Romantic Arabic music then Lebanese singer Elissa is your artist. She's one of the best (if not the best) Arab singers around.

My favorite song of Elissa is Faker (Do you remember?!).
Listen to the song for five minutes and read the subtitles carefully, it's absolutely majestic. Enjoy.

Apollo

VIP
I don't listen to Arabic music often, just sometimes. I like Arabic and Italian songs the most of languages I don't understand.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I don't listen to Arabic music often, just sometimes. I like Arabic and Italian songs the most of languages I don't understand.
I don't know but I'm not attracted to the boring Somali music. They lack talent and innovation.

Arabic/English/Hindi music are my JAM. Somali musicians are atrocious.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If you're interested in Romantic Arabic music then Lebanese singer Elissa is your artist. She's one of the best (if not the best) Arab singers around.

My favorite song of Elissa is Faker (Do you remember?!).
Listen to the song for five minutes and read the subtitles carefully, it's absolutely majestic. Enjoy.
More majestic songs from Elissa:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I don't know but I'm not attracted to the boring Somali music. They lack talent and innovation.

Arabic/English/Hindi music are my JAM. Somali musicians are atrocious.
I only like Somali Kaban music and songs pre civil war. Every other song that came out after the civil war is trash except songs produced by Nimcoo Jama.

Trending