Golis State of Somalia

What we have hear is a state with huge potential. Oil gas gold baad iyo biri. Golis state just needs a port which will come soon. Burco ceerigabo road is almost complete. The road to laas canood is paved.

206216ED-8145-4763-8BDD-DC89B1FFEFD1.jpeg

@Bohol what city do you reckon should be the capital of your state. I say ceerigabo.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What we have hear is a state with huge potential. Oil gas gold baad iyo biri. Golis state just needs a port which will come soon. Burco ceerigabo road is almost complete. The road to laas canood is paved.

View attachment 90246
@Bohol what city do you reckon should be the capital of your state. I say ceerigabo.

Good. This will stop a lot of the fighting in the region and will force dhulos to unite in sool.

Then every region should get their funding to develop their regions and we should be good if we proceed in this manner and don't meddle in other states businesses.

We don't need any more useless in-fighting. We need peace and reconciliation.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Good. This will stop a lot of the fighting in the region and will force dhulos to unite in sool.

Then every region should get their funding to develop their regions and we should be good if we proceed in this manner and don't meddle in other states businesses.

We don't need any more useless in-fighting. We need peace and reconciliation.

They're already United tell me somewhere in Sool except for the last 30km from Boocaame that isn't fully integrated with Somaliland.

East Sanaag is our only worry

And Buuhoodle will just automatically integrate with the rest of toghdheer economically

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism u can see @SirLancelLord playing his anti puntland role. Bohol anti somaliland. Fowziyah I LOVE U HAWIYE. Exactly like Dhulbahante weeye. Dadkani waa dad aan tashan yaysan ku waalin haloo heeshiyo shirka waa garowe and to honor my awoowe I want to call it shirka aan kala nabad helno, sacad muse iyo osman mahmoud. U know deep down we wasting our time on them and hurting our chances of successes to the world. Hala tashdo. I am telling u the clans who are un-decided tan disha waa marki go'an la gaadho since that is the very unique thing they lack and cherish and want to make sure never happens. His got nothing to lose, u do, i do, dadka wax haysta ayaa heeshiyo ileen they got some stake to talk about, yusan number nagu cayaarin waxani kul carre iyo muse damal iyo maxad tiri hargeisa ka yahay daami kulaha? Wallahi come to bosaso we show u siday uu wada daadsan yihin waiting for their goods, in hamar their all somalia, in hargeisa waa wadani iyo CAARE qardho joggo. Ninka waxasi la hadlo oo aan arkaynin ujeeda ka dambayso his wild behaviors is silly. For him to be relevant he has to be wild dee he has no stake dee like HG soo ma arag, he must go around cause conflict. War sacad muse ha laga heeshiyo nimankani

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We could work out 'lucrative' aid offers to the west if SL/PL make peace, yaysan waqtiga naga dhumin with their useless 'regions' only they gain the most, if we live them in a 'vacuum' like GM, this is the outcome they fear the most, we tell them u simply got a problem with governance, be prepared for a treaty u backward c*nt. Plus our regional profile and allies dubai/saudi see more strength developing in their regional partners to counter the qatari boys in hamar who are sending us to hamar and she is helping fowsiya and u know it, this duli is working galgala as shabab to hurt pl. War niyahow malin walbo lama fadhin karo the same status quo its what killed hawiyenimo from power

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just don't know if u can survive @Samaalism among Isaaq, ur power distribution seems similar to maxamud saleban where omar mahmoud play HY role like large, Osman maxamud sacad muse role, HJ the issa mahmoud. But we got our region on lock down, there is no real 'dissent' that is possible, it's a bigger difference in the triangle. But If I send HY/HJ back to their areas and say use SL port as per PL/SL historic signing, this can give u good advantage to ensure the order remains. Keep pumping them abaarso elites to decide Somali future, they wanna see HARVARD CV ur voice is louder then in Somalia. PL will continue on the same path. While the undecided clan remain in their undecided vacuum like GM. In that state there is no growth while we grow and ignore them.

We will even assist u in organizing a proper secession policy, it's not the BORDER. It's having dubai see u as positive partner and reliable to the alliance we can work something out, but we gotta get rid of the dulis in hamar with qatar and yes their using our smaller clans to revolt like we don't see that coming while offering lucrative roles in hamar not knowing their going back to centralism and we know scientifically going back to history doesnt work, u cant rewind the clock, it moves forward, your solution needs to be NEW. Once qatari boys are out and dubai controls the shit from one place to another, we will reward the sacad muse what they want to a certain extent 'not including any harti areas'

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I just don't know if u can survive @Samaalism among Isaaq, ur power distribution seems similar to maxamud saleban where omar mahmoud play HY role like large, Osman maxamud sacad muse role, HJ the issa mahmoud. But we got our region on lock down, there is no real 'dissent' that is possible, it's a bigger difference in the triangle. But If I send HY/HJ back to their areas and say use SL port as per PL/SL historic signing, this can give u good advantage to ensure the order remains. Keep pumping them abaarso elites to decide Somali future, they wanna see HARVARD CV ur voice is louder then in Somalia. PL will continue on the same path. While the undecided clan remain in their undecided vacuum like GM. In that state there is no growth while we grow and ignore them.

We will even assist u in organizing a proper secession policy, it's not the BORDER. It's having dubai see u as positive partner and reliable to the alliance we can work something out, but we gotta get rid of the dulis in hamar with qatar and yes their using our smaller clans to revolt like we don't see that coming while offering lucrative roles in hamar not knowing their going back to centralism and we know scientifically going back to history doesnt work, u cant rewind the clock, it moves forward, your solution needs to be NEW. Once qatari boys are out and dubai controls the shit from one place to another, we will reward the sacad muse what they want to a certain extent 'not including any harti areas'

Once PL stop making claims beyond Geedka Yoocada.

Return there and then we'll talk.

Lol, wishful thinking. You honestly believe will share our wealth with hargesia kkk. We barely let puntland eat and their next of kin.

Keep dreaming, and focusing on your water depleted regions

Lol, wishful thinking. You honestly believe will share our wealth with hargesia kkk. We barely let puntland eat and their next of kin.

Keep dreaming, and focusing on your water depleted regions
You don’t have a choice mate you live in one degmo in Somalia in an isaaq gobol. If you try to refuse golis state you will have no leg to stand on and will be a national spoiler and all arms taken against you will not be critised.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You don’t have a choice mate you live in one degmo in Somalia in an isaaq gobol. If you try to refuse golis state you will have no leg to stand on and will be a national spoiler and all arms taken against you will not be critised.
They have lands in Bari iyo bossaso!!.

I can see why your Soo attached, badhan is already on its way too surpass Erigavo a shared city. MaiT is cute compared too Las qoray, no HY refugee camp can top dhahar.

I understand don't no buddy want non productive folks residing west of Sanaag , Soo you eye on Warsans too help better your fantasy.

Unfortunately for you we see you as etertainers, inshallah you'll pick up a ball and keep entertaining us, but having us share our wealth with you will never happen.

I can see why your Soo attached, badhan is already on its way too surpass Erigavo a shared city. MaiT is cute compared too Las qoray, no HY refugee camp can top dhahar.

I understand don't no buddy want non productive folks residing west of Sanaag , Soo you eye on Warsans too help better your fantasy.

Unfortunately for you we see you as etertainers, inshallah you'll pick up a ball and keep entertaining us, but having us share our wealth with you will never happen.
Kkkk literally every place you have 2 structures standing you make it seem like a city. For example I’m sacad muse one of my lil tulos allay baday is bigger than all your towns including badan.

Kkkk literally every place you have 2 structures standing you make it seem like a city. For example I’m sacad muse one of my lil tulos allay baday is bigger than all your towns including badan.

When all else fails my subclan is bigger then warsangeli. Why you think bantus have such high population, and shiit states. Because their non productive and breed like rabbits.

Keep popping kids, theyll be workers for us eventually, we won't have to import expats from the fillipinez kk

Trending